Chika's Ending

I'm the dumb one. Come on just say it, I won't be offended. Actually I'll be a little offended. Every group needs a dumb one. 

If I'm the dumb one, You is the cheerful one, Riko is the scolding one, Ruby is the shy one, Hanamaru is quiet, Yoshiko is... different, Dia is the smart one, Kanan is the chill one, and Mari is the prankster.

It was a perfect group. We all make up for each other's weaknesses. My weakness is the brains, but that's where Riko and Dia come in. I'm the stupid but fun person, so when Riko is too busy being pain I makes things fun for everyone.

At first I thought I wasn't special at all, just a regular dumb girl. But when I realized that we all needed each other I was fine with who I was. 

When we met Shizuko I was glad I wasn't the only stupid person. We weren't the same kind of stupid if that made sense. I was the stupid but fun girl, he was the stupid and dense guy. 

I don't know if the other girls had a specific reason to fall for him, but I just fell for him because a great guy. True I could've thought of something more cliché like, I liked him because he carried me through the snow, he carried me back to the medical center, but I fell for him before that.

Though, those experiences did help me confirm that those were my feelings. I honestly knew I didn't have a chance. Come on, if you could choose one of them who'd you choose?

Kazuya: I'D CHOOSE YOUSORO, wait do I have to choose if we're already going out?

So that crush just became a fantasy. I knew I was out of his league, everyone had such great personalities and here I was, just the stupid energetic mikan girl.

As the festival ended I just awaited his decision. It was probably best if he all told us individually rather than in a group. So we all were going to wait in our rooms.

The second we started heading upstairs, the door burst open. It was Tsuki. 

"What's up?" 

"What are you doing?" she asked us.

"Going to wait for Shizuko to tell us who he chose." You said casually.

"No no no," she shook her head, "Grab your stuff you're going now." 

"Wait what?" 

She sighed, "Don't you all understand? How can you keep a relationship with him? Answer that right now."

A silence filled the room at that point. "Look, I know you all want to know, and I also would like to know to finish my real life anime show, but it just won't work out."

"But we can try!" I answered.

"Chika, I don't think you all know this, but his mental state is not the best right now." Tsuki said concerned.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm saying that, seeing you go will break his heart, he could have a mental breakdown or worse, commit suicide." 

"B-but he's been fine this whole time."

"That's what he wants you to think. He wants you guys to be happy, that's why he told you to go."

"So what are you suggesting?" Dia finally asked the real question.

"Go, he can blame me and that's fine. I'll take all the blame. You guys just go, he'll be fine I promise." 

"N-no we want to be here with him."

"No, you can't. Please it'll be easier this way."

"But what if he- you know..."

"I'll keep him alive, just promise you'll meet him again."

We nodded, "We promise."

And so we left. I didn't want to leave so I tried to stand my ground. You and Riko carried me and threw me in the back of the van. But before they could do it, I left a note.

A note that would be kept in peak condition until we met again.

Blah blah blah, it was You's birthday, I was busy chocking on my mikan smoothie when I saw one of the employees. 

There's was no way in hell that it was him. But it was...

And believe it or not... against all odds, it was me. I waited this whole time, hoping that it was me. You know they say that when you haven't received any small thing, the good karma will build up. 

I guess the karma finally allowed me to have a happy moment. A happy moment with Shizuko.

A few months later, we were just being a pair of dummies. They say opposites attract, but they also forget to tell you that those who are the same attract.

And that's what we were, two dummies who fell for each other. I'm not going to tell you who's the bigger dummy, but all you need to know is that it's not me.

I'm very sleep deprived lol, school's been a pain. But hopefully you all liked the chapter! Sorry for the late chapter. It's hard to write when you're binge watching A certain scientific railgun. 

But luckily I updated all of my books this week! I'm very proud of myself. Now instead of taking a nap I will be watching the rest of season two... 

Thank you for reading! I love you all!

Be safe! Mask up! Don't be stupid!