Chapter 2

It was pretty awkward when the nine of them followed me out of the office. Class had started already so we had to keep it down. The entire walk was silent as they followed me. 

"So um, where do you guys live?" I asked.

The looks I got were not very friendly...

"Why are you asking?" the one named Riko asked, she looked a little scared.

"BZZT BZZT!!!!" Dia yelled causing me to jump.

"Onee-chan says you're a stalker..." Ruby said shyly.

I face palmed, "No I don't mean that, okay how about this. How long have you guys known each other?" 

The girl named Kanan responded, "Um, we were all childhood friends but we never really knew each other until high school."

I nodded my head. I finished the tour of the place and they said thank you. 

"I'm gonna give you guys some nicknames... Cause things are gonna be quite confusing learning nine people's names right away. So to keep from confusion I'll give you all nicknames."

"So if you guys need anything, let me know..." I said smiling while they all nodded, "Also second years you guys are in the same class as me so follow me. I'll take the rest of you to your classes." 

"Apparently since you all joined late you'll have the same elective classes as me. Which means you'll be taking, Swimming and Aquatics and Home Economics." They nodded their heads again as I explained.

I took the first years to their class first, then the third years to their class. After that the second years and I rolled into our class.

The teacher nodded at us when we walked in and instructed the new girls to introduce themselves. 

"I'm Chika Takami! Hope we can be friends." Alright her nickname will be Orange.

"I'm You Watanabe! It's a pleasure to meet you all!" she saluted. Okay her's is Sailor...

"I'm Riko Sakurachi, nice to meet you!" she bowed. Um, this one was gonna be tough. I'll have to figure this one out.

As for the other girls, the shy one I'll call "child", the one with brown hair I'll call "shorty", the weird demon kid I'll call "Yohane" because I don't want to get sent to hell. The third years, the golden hair I'll call "Shiny" the blue haired will be "K", and the one named Dia will be "Angry".

Those all seemed to fit well. But I may have to change them, depends on what they think. Speaking of "them" it was lunch time. There were three different lunches and unfortunately none of my usual friends were at my lunch.

But the principal said the new girls all had the same schedule as me so that probably means they also have lunch with me.

When I arrived at the cafeteria they were already eating at a table together, I had a sudden urge to join them but decided against it.

As I joined the lunch line some thoughts hit me, "Why didn't I go sit there? I'm showing them around which means I need to hang out with them." I shook my head, if I went over there uninvited it could be awkward...

That's when someone tapped my shoulder. It was sailor.

"Yo!" she said saluting, 

"Oh hey sailor..." 

She pouted, "Coming up with nicknames are ya? You wanna sit with us?"

I shrugged, "Sure why not..." WELL I GUESS I'M INVITED NOW!

The thing was I didn't really have classes with any of my friends so having these nine around made it a lot better.

I learned more about them at lunch, Sailor and Orange were long time friends. K, Angry, and Shiny were childhood friends, and Shorty and Child were really good friends. Oh yeah and apparently Riko, who I still haven't come up with a nickname for, is Yohane's little demon... whatever that means.

After school I started walking home. The school wasn't that far from home so there was no need for me to take a bus. I didn't mind the walk, during the spring the cherry blossoms fell, in the summer the breeze was nice, the fall made the chilly air calming. The one thing I hated was winter...

Anyways on the way home I spotted a certain group also walking home. I caught up with them.

"Hey," I said. 

"Eek!" Child said hiding behind her sister.

Anger glared at me, "So you are stalking us! Hentai! Pervert!"

I suddenly needed to start dodging different things they were throwing at me, "Hey STOP! I'm walking home!" 

"Oh," was all they said.

"So um, what street do you guys live on?" I asked trying to start up conversation again.

I was once again hit with various things thrown at me including Shiny's shoe.

"RELAX!!!!" I yelled. "I'm just trying to be friendly!"

"Oh..." was all they said again.

Before I got hit with anymore items I got to my house. "This is where I live..." I said before walking in, "See you guys tomorrow..." they looked like they were about to say something but I closed the door. I didn't feel like re opening it so I went up to my room to watch anime.

A few minutes later my mom knocked on the door. "I need you to give these to the new neighbors that moved in!" She said handing me some treats.

"Alright," I said. "Where do they live?" 

"Right next door." She answered.

I walked out of the house, went to the house next door and rang the door bell. 

"Coming!" a voice that sounded familiar answered. 

They answered the door and I was met face to face with Anger.

"H-h-h-" she started.

"H?" I questioned.

"HENTAI!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled before slamming the door on my face.

The I heard some calls from the balcony, it was Orange, Sailor, and Shorty.

"We tried to tell you, before but you closed the door on us!" Sailor called.

"Wait... what?" was I could manage.

"Ugh," Orange rolled her eyes, "WE'RE NEIGHBORS!!!!"

And at that moment my life became a lot more complicated.

Hope you all liked chapter 2! I'll try to update as much as possible! Make sure to follow me so you know when I update this book! Okay love you bye!