Chapter 15

Okay last part was actually very fun to do. That was just a thank you for 1k reads and the book being ranked #1 in Love Live! And now it's time to get back to the story... Hope you all enjoy!

"SHINYYYY!!!!" A voice called out. "SHINYYYY!!!" It repeated. "SHINYYY-" they were cut off with a smack. I woke up to a yelp of pain. I looked outside my window and saw Mari on the ground crying and Kanan and Dia beating her. 

"Yay... it's time to go back to school..." I said sarcastically to myself. 

"Morning..." I yawned as we walked to school. 

"Morning!" You saluted, 

"So what's happening today?" I asked.

"We're duct taping Mari..." Kanan explained.

"And why are we doing this again?" 

"Cause she won't stop being a little spoiled brat yelling 'SHINYYY!!!' every three seconds." she said adding another layer of duct tape.

"SHINYYY!!!" Mari taunted showing she could still speak, "Are going to add more Kanan?" she challenged. 

"Listen here you piece of-" I refused to repeat the rest. Let's just say that five more layers were added...

I looked towards the first years, "So you guys wanna go trick or treating?" I asked, Halloween was only a few days away, which also meant our first term was coming to an end.

"All of that candy zura..." Hanamaru dreamed.

"Onee-chan says I can't eat that much candy, it'll make me hyper..." Ruby said.

"ON HALLOWEEN I WILL FINALLY HAVE MY LITTLE DEMON ARMY!!!" everyone's favorite fallen angel said. 

"Shut up zura... don't make me duct tape you too." Hanamaru warned.

"What about you guys?" I turned to Chika and them. 

"I'm going as a Mikan Orange!" she said happily. I smiled, she was definitely a dumb one.

"I have a perfect costume too!" You chimed in. 

"What is it?" I asked.

"You'll just have to see later!" she said skipping along.

Riko shook her head, "I'm only going to watch over these two... I think the third years are planning on toilet-papering the neighbors..." she sighed.

I laughed, "Yeah this gonna be a hilarious year..." I said smiling.

"Don't forget that we also need to study for our final exams for the first term!" Dia said sternly.

"How could I forget?" I sighed, "It seems like all we do is learn..." 

"No crap Sherlock," Kanan said, "It's not like school is a place of learning..." 

Mari was trying to say something but couldn't, Kanan had finally put too much duct tape over her. 

Or so we thought, "SHINYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!" She belted from the top of her lungs, she tried so hard but we could only hear a little bit. 

I'm pretty sure I saw a vein pop for the first time, it was Kanan's vein. She added ten more layers... "I can't breathe!!" Mari protested.

Kanan didn't even raise an eyebrow, "If you can't breathe, you can't talk..."

"I HATE YOU!!!" Mari yelled in protest attempting to make Kanan guilty.

"Glad the feeling is mutual." Kanan shot back.

"Ohhhhhhhh..." the rest of us said watching closely.

"She got her there zura..." Hanamaru muttered.

"Oh my goodness... she really went that far..." You said.

"They're always like this, don't worry about it." Dia said as we continued walking. "They'll make up by lunch." 

"This has been an entertaining morning." I said smiling.

"You're acting like they're enjoying fighting." Riko said shaking her head.

"You heard what Dia said, they'll be okay by lunch, and apparently we have a quiz so slip me the answers won't ya?" I said even winking to try to persuade her.

"You're not a player so don't try." she said laughing, "It might work on others but I see right through you." 

"Do I get points for effort?" I asked hoping.

"The only points you'll get are the two points you get on the quiz today!" she said when we entered the class.

Let's just say that I did get about a two on the quiz... I sighed as I sat down for lunch. "Finally a break!"

"You're acting like you did something in class..." Riko said.

"I did take notes! See?" I showed her my notebook.

"Animes that I need to watch:" she read aloud, "Citrus, Sakura Trick, YuruYuri, WHY THE HELL ARE THESE ALL YURI'S??" she shook.

"How do you know these are Yuri's?" I asked and she stopped. 

She opened her mouth but couldn't respond. "I-I-..."

"Yes?" I said smiling, "You can just say it Riko no one's gonna judge you..." 

"Fine, I like to watch Yuri animes..." she said quietly.

"What was that again?" I said practically laughing my head off. 

"I like to watch Yuri animes okay?!" she yelled and immediately regretted it as she saw what I had in my hand. "DID YOU TAKE A VIDEO?!?!?!" 

I started dying, as she kept punching me, "DELETE IT, DELETE IT, DELETE IT!!!!" she yelled.

"No way!" I said laughing so hard my side hurt. "Now you're going to give me all the answers I want!" 

"You dirty little-" she said while she kept beating me. 

"Oooo! Let me help!" I heard a voice, oh god. Next thing I know Chika and You helping Riko beat me. Luckily I sent the video already to myself to five different emails. So I got what I came for.

After they stopped the assault on me Dia came up to me. "We need to talk..." she said.

"I SWEAR I DIDN'T CHEAT I PROMISE!" I said in protest. 

"Ugh, no Mari told me to tell you this." she said, why did Mari want to talk to me? 

"She said she's going to your place tonight because she doesn't want to be next to that quote unquote, 'Mean old Kanan'"

"Eh?

Eh?!

EH?!?!?!?!??!?!?!"

So um, yeah things got from bad to even worse...

Thank you guys for reading! I hope you all liked this chapter! Next chapter should be out tomorrow or Wednesday! Love you all! <3

-Kazuya