Chapter 22

I was doing chores in the backyard when I hear someone yelling at me. 

"Oi Pervert! Get over here!" You called from the other side of the fence. 

"Alright, coming..." I sighed, what was gonna happen today?

Everyone was sitting outside on their patio. Dia stood up, "Okay, so I just realized something... we never really learned what we all liked to do. We've just been stuck in doing normal things." she said, "For gosh sake we don't even know his real name." 

"What is your real name?" Kanan asked with her hands behind her head.

"Eh? Oh Shizuko..." I said. 

"Isn't that a girl's name?" Mari asked.

"I'm pretty sure I knew a Shizuko..." Hanamaru said thoughtfully.

"Um, well my mom and dad didn't actually know whether or not I was a boy or girl before they named me. Like they already had my birth certificate before I was even born." I explained as they all nodded.

"We can still call you pervert though, right?" Yoshiko asked.

"I'd prefer you wouldn't..." I responded.

"You didn't say no though!" Chika smiled.

"Wait wait wait! I mean no! Don't call me pervert anymore- it's no use..." I sighed as I looked over at Dia. "So what else do you need?" 

"Alright, we're going to try to have everyone of us take you to where we like to go. Just the two of you guys..." Dia announced.

"This isn't a date right?" I asked.

"It's only a date if you think it's a date!" Mari said acting big brain. 

"Good then it's not a date..." I said happily.

"Alright let's just hurry up and draw straws to see who goes when..." Kanan said grabbing some straws.

"Oi did I agree to this?" I asked.

"You don't get a say in anything..." Riko said smiling.

"Of course I don't..." I said returning her smile, "You guys are honestly a pain."

"It's not like you're not a pain..." Riko laughed.

"Yeah, I can see that..." I said also laughing.

Alright basically whoever had the longest straw went first and the shortest went last. So to save all boredom this is the order.

Chika first, then You, Riko, Hanamaru, Ruby, Yoshiko, Dia, Kanan, Mari... And apparently I don't get a day for myself...

"Well I'll see you tomorrow then Chika..." I said heading back over to my house only for someone to grab my arm.

"Let's go!" Chika said happily as she took off.

"Where?" I asked very confused. "Doesn't the thing start tomorrow?" 

"Yeah but I can't wait! So let's go now!" 

"But it's literally three in the afternoon don't you want a whole day?" I asked.

She stopped and thought for a moment while I was catching a breather. "You're right! Okay fine, be ready at ten o'clock tomorrow!"

"F-fine..." I said. Tomorrow was gonna be a rough day. Considering that Chika was literally a ball of energy...

The next day I was rudely awaken by my alarm. "WHY ARE YOU RINGING?! IT'S SUNDAY!!!" I yelled in frustration. Then I came to a sudden realization.