Chapter 11

After those midterms we got some time off. Perfect time to sleep in, watch some anime, be a complete shut in, not have to worry about Dia yelling at you... It was the perfect plan!

So the first day of break I didn't even set my alarm clock. I was gonna sleep until the afternoon, then watch anime all through the night. 

At seven thirty in the morning someone busted into my room!

"W-WHAT?!?!" I panicked still half asleep. It was dark in my room because the blinds were down. I grabbed a baseball bat that I had been keeping for situations like this.

I swung and actually hit something! 

The lights turned on, well rest in peace to my wall. There was a huge hole... I looked up, it was Mari. 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?!" I yelled.

She laughed, "Your lock doesn't really work does it?" 

"YOU PICKED THE LOCK?! YOU SHOULD BE THE PERVERT!" I said 

She stuck her tongue out playfully, "Come on we got to go!" she grabbed me.

"GO WHERE?!?!" I asked trying to fight off her dragging me.

"So you're going to play this way are ya?" was the last thing I heard before I felt a sharp pain in my neck and I passed out...

~~~~~

I woke up in a car... I had a headache, my neck was sore, I was leaning on someone.

Next to me was a blushing Riko... I quickly realized the situation I was in and got off of her... 

"Sorry!" I apologized. 

"I-It's okay..." she said in a way that indicated that it really wasn't okay.

"Oi Pervert woke up!" Kanan said, "How was your little nap?"

"W-what happened?" I said the headache hurt a lot.

"I'm pretty sure Mari just hit your pressure point..." Kanan explained. "I was wondering why she was dragging you asleep into the van..."

"ARE YOU GUYS KIDNAPPING ME?!?!?!" I said actually scared for my life.

"Calm down zura." Hanamaru sighed.

"We're going camping you idiot..." You explained.

"Why?" I asked.

"Um... because we want to?" Chika said thoughtfully.

"That's not exactly what I meant..." I sighed.

"You want to know why you're going with us?" Mari called from the driver's seat.

"Yes." 

"Easy, you see-" she started only to be cut off by Yohane.

"You know the woods better than us, so you will be my little demon for the break as we fight all sorts of wild beasts!" she said while posing.

"Shut up zura..." Hanamaru annoyed.

"Whatever we'll be facing I'll do my Rubesty!" Ruby said shyly.

"So basically you kidnapped me from the comfort of my home, took me out into the wilderness and we could possibly die?" I said questioningly.

"Yep!" Chika smiled, then frowned, "WAIT WE'RE GOING TO DIE?!?!?!" 

"Full steam ahead!" You said happily.

"Shut the hell up Sailor..." I sighed... this is not how I wanted to spend my break.

After another 7589057984789579 years, Mari drives like an old grandma, we finally arrived. And it was just us in that campground.

"Wow!" I said sarcastically, "Wouldn't you know it? There's no one here! Why? CAUSE IT'S GOING TO BE 40 DEGREES AT NIGHT!!!" 

"Oi oi oi, pipe it down you sour grape before I make you!" Kanan warned me.

Yeah I decided to take her up on her offer. "OH WOW WOULDN'T YOU SEE IT'S GOING TO RAIN TONIGHT-"

Um, they dragged me to the lake and threw me in...

After drying my clothes for another five hours we set up camp. Only to find one problem.

"Pervert! Did you not grab a tent?" Dia asked.

"No, I was kidnapped remember? I was unconscious..."

"Shoot..." she said. "Alright everyone gather around! We have a problem!"

Everyone went around the campfire waiting to hear what she would say. And unfortunately we all didn't like the situation.

"Okay, here's the problem, we only have three tents... they can fit 3-4 people." She explained.

It only took about two seconds for that to process through everyone's brains.

"NO!" Riko said.

"UNACCEPTABLE!" You said.

Even Chika joined in, "MAKE HIM SLEEP OUTSIDE!"

"Onee-chan won't he be cold?" Ruby said concerned about me,

"It's okay Ruby I'll be fine... I hope..." 

"Couldn't he just sleep in the car zura?" 

Kanan shook her head, "He'll run out of air..." 

"How about we open the windows?" Mari suggested.

Dia sighed, "I'm afraid that's not going to work either, he'll freeze if the windows are open."

"S-s-so that means the only solution is..." Ruby shook.

"Yep, he's going to have to sleep in one of our tents..." Dia said.

"Aw come on guys, it's not like it's the end of the world. You're acting like I'm the worst possible human being to be put in this situation!" I said a little hurt.

"YOUR NAME IS LITERALLY PERVERT! HOW ELSE ARE WE SUPPOSED TO FEEL?!?!?!" Riko yelled.

Kanan grinned evilly, "There's only one fair way to do this..." 

The rest nodded, I stood there confused, "Um, what's happening."

"ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!" 

After another 2347740703 hours of them trying to decide who had to allow me in their tent... "NOOOOO!" Chika put her hands on her head. Followed by a "CHIKA-CHAN YOU BLEW IT!" Yep, I already knew where I'd be bunking.

And let's just say things were about to get worse...

First of all I just want to say, HOW DOES THIS BOOK ALREADY HAVE 500 READS? Yesterday we were only at 145... THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

Also I would like to ask who you guys think is best girl in both Sunshine and SIP and even Nijigasaki! I would also like to announce that I'm working on a Love Live Piano Medley that's going to be on YouTube! So if you wanna see some iconic Love Live Songs I'll put the link when I post it!

Once again thank you for reading! We're somehow ranked #2 in Harem out of 12.1k stories... This has been incredible and there's more still to come! 

Love Live!! If Three's A Crowd, Nine's A Multitude!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें