Ocho. Slug Club Dinner

Start from the beginning

There was a huge gap between I and the next person, Ginny Weasley. Next to her was Harry Potter, who had Hermione between him and Neville.

We had what I'm guessing was supposed to be ice cream- which was made by Professor Slughorn.

As soon as I had a little in my mouth I could feel the bitter taste and swallowed with the best smile I could muster.

I set my spoon down and titled my head a little, a big smile on my face, " You know Professor, I am very great-full that you invited me, though I'm beginning to feel a bit out of place no?"

He was talking to Cormac but paused once setting his eyes on me, he blinked a few times and his smile dropped.

"Professor? Are you alright?" I asked, a little concern having to force its way into my tone.

"A-ah yes! It's just that you remind me of a very- an old student. That's all." He said with a small smile.

"Well I hope they weren't any bad!" I chimed laughing a little. I wanted to leave.

"O-oh of course not! Just choose very wrong decisions in today's time." He said with a forced smile.

"Huh? That's a bit weird, I do hope it was mother who you are talking about. She did leave everything behind and move to the North with me after all." I said and a smile.

"Many people tell me I look like her and someone else-"

"Yes, you do look like your mother. " He said with a sad smile.

"And your father of course." He said with a look of longing in his eyes, man my dad sure was a kiss up.

I sat up and cleared my throat, "My father? Describe him for me another time, or if you do- show me some pictures will you?"

"Of course, now let's move on from this topic. How's the ice cream everyone?" Slughorn asked, looking at each individual for their reaction.

"O-oh it's great! Yeah." Cormac said as he smiled a bit uncomfortably.

-

"Okay that will be all for today, I'll send you all your invitations." He beamed as everyone stood up and thanked him, except for me who sat down on a chair.

"Tiana?" Blaise called out but I simply kept my mouth shut and my back turned to him, hoping he would get the signal.

He did and left, but not before giving Professor Slughorn a smile and thanking him for the food.

"Miss Anderson are you not leaving yet?" Professor asked and I shook my head.

"Not quite yet Professor, I have a few questions."

"Regarding?" He said warily as he sat down across from me.

"My father."

He looked taken back and stared at the table in disbelief, "Y-your father?"

He moved around in his seat, uncomfortable, "May I ask why the sudden interest in your father?"

"I've always been interested in knowing a bit about my father! My mother never told me who he was." I said pouting at the end, good how much I hated this.

"She never mentioned him?" He questioned with raised eyebrows and I nodded.

"Do you perhaps know why Professor?" I quizzed and he looked all over the room.

"No, my dear. I do not."

My mood deflated a bit as I wanted to see my father before he lost his nose, to see if I really got my looks from him.

Having seen my mood go down Professor Slughorn sighed and stood up, he left and came a few seconds afterwards with a picture.

In the picture stood a boy, his hand around a girls waist. The girl looked very happy, having a huge smile on her face while looking at the camera. The boy next to her had a charming smile, his eyes were a nice light brown though, they told a different story. If you looked closer you could see them swirling with madness inside, having little to no comfort inside them.

His features were really nice, having a nice jawline and cheekbones, his skin was a little tan and he had a little beauty mark on his left cheek. It was small, but you could definitely see it up close. His hair was a bit curly, having been styled nicely.

The girl had small but not too small lips, they were a beautiful shade of pink. Her hair was black and wavy, flowing down her back. Her eyes were black, there were no beauty marks in her face or neck whatsoever. Her skin, was smooth and white. Her jawline was very beautifully structured, she had black framed glasses on.

Shakingly he pointed to the boy, "That my dear, is your father."

I grinned, "Really? He sure was handsome! Ladies man for sure.."

"Oh he was! Your mother somehow got a grip on him and never let go- I mean they were un separate-able.." He gushed.

"When did they get together?" I asked with my gaze still on the moving picture.

"Oh I believe it was during their fifth year, always were each other's date to my parties those two." He chuckled

"-where's he now?" I asked him with fake curiosity, wanting to know just how far he would be able to go.

"O-oh, well I wouldn't really-" he started unsure but I only smiled.

"You don't keep in touch?"

"No....as I said, he made some very, very...b-..bad choices." He sighed and went to go put the picture back to where it belonged.

"What kinds of bad choices may I ask Professor?" I asked while looking at him.

He shook his head, "Sorry but I believe it's time for you to go dear-"

"-wouldn't want you to get caught out late in the floor corridors because of me." He joked and I laughed.

"See you tomorrow Professor!" I stood up and tucked my chair in.

I paused just as my hand got a grip on the door knob, "Oh and Professor? Your ice cream was absolutely delightful."

END OF CHAPTER

um so like kinda forgot to update yesterday but-

Wash gud? 😏
How are y'all? Did you have a good Christmas? and if you want to, comment want you got for Christmas!

Bye bye! 👋