xvi. Disrespect on his name

No gif :(

XVI. Disrespect on his name

I sat with the golden trio in the library, we were currently "studying" but it was more like us pretending to read while Hermione actually studies.

Harry put the book down, the page '208' on it, it was the same page he had been on for an hour. I think Hermione caught up to us as none of us had moved pages and only the sound of Hermione turning her pages could be heard.

He sighed, "Guys I have something weird that's going on and I can't explain it."

"Well you're the Harry Potter, what could possibly be weird to you?" Ron said as he, too put his book down.

"I've been getting these...dreams."

"Harry, they're dreams. Nothings wrong with you, everyone has nightmares once in a while." Hermione said as she read the book intently. As if hoping to memorize the book word for word, and knowing Hermione I wouldn't be surprised if she did have it all memorized by the end of the week.

"Yeah Hermiones right, for the millionth time in her life but it's the first in where I agree with her." Ron said as he shrugged ignoring the heated glare Hermione was giving him.

"No but- they are really weird!" He exclaimed and we shushed him but it was too late if the librarian shushed us and gave us a glare making even Hermione flustered.

"Sorry- I keep seeing this name over and over again...every time I close my eyes the name begins ringing in my head and I can't get it out." He said and Ron gave him a scared look.

"Sorry to break it to you man but I think you're either becoming paranoid or you're being haunted by a ghost." Ron said as he turned to his book and now seemed interesting in reading it.

"Whats the name you've been hearing?" I asked and everyone turned to me, as if just realizing my presence.

"Don't tell me you are actually buying this-" Ron said incredulously and I shrugged.

Harry gave me a look of relief, "At least she actually takes me seriously."

"We do take you seriously Harry...it's just that sometimes we can't- we can't really understand what is going on in your head." Hermione said trying to figure out the best words to use.

"Sure." He turned to me

"Their name is Tom Riddle, like in the Diary in first year." He said and Ron shuddered just gearing his name and I had to stop myself from smiling.

"You've heard the name before?" I said faking innocence.

"Yeah, in first year there was this profesor who turned out to be not an actual professor but someone who went undercover as a teacher and hid someone else in their body just so that they could obtain an object and tried to kill me in the process." He explained as if it were the most normal thing in the world.

"That's-... a lot to take in." I said, my eyes widening.

Well dear dad did make a big first impression.

"Yeah well now I think they are coming back." He said as he furrowed his brows in thought.

"No he isn't Harry! You clearly killed him, he's gone. Forever." Ron said as rolled his eyes