Goblet of fire

No gif today sorry :/
Extra Chapter // enjoy :)

"Hey Vik, are you sure?" I rambled for the second time this morning.

I was currently walking with Victor and Igor and we are on our way to the Goblet so Victor can place his name inside the Goblet.

"Yes Tiana, for the tenth time. I am going to be okay. Got it?"

"Yeah yeah." I was still feeling nervous, after all my bestfriend was about to put his name in that goblet, the goblet that could change his life.

"Tsk tsk. You worry too much about him." Igor said as he grinned.

"Any reason?"

"Yeah, he's my bestfriend." I replied with a straight face, if Karkaroff was trying to do something here than he sure failed.

"Right. " He said smirking.

The doors opened and in walked the three of us, Igor and I stayed behind by the door as we watched Victor place his name in the cup.

The moment seemed intense as if everyone was paying attention to his ever move, in fact, everyone was.

Many people reckoned he was going to be chosen as the Durmstrang Champion but I was hoping he wasn't, don't get me wrong I do want Victor to be happy and participate but just not particularly in this event.

It's old news that we're best friends but as his friend I don't want him to die here, let alone die in a tournament.

I watched as he walked back but not before glancing at a girl, the busy haired girl to be exact. I mean I had nothing against her, only her red haired friend.

I nudged his shoulder with mine and whispered. "Hey do you like her? You totally like her! I'll help you."

See, Victor is good overall with his fame and girls going crazy over him but seeing him spare a girl a glance is big time news.

I never got to be the girl bestfriend who helped her guy bestfriend with girls, I rarely got any other friends who are girls for one simple reason. They all want Victor.

I understand if they're crazy over Victor but using me to get Victor is just plain shit.

"I don't like her...i'm just curious." He murmured.

"Curious my ass. You like her!" I exclaimed grabbing his arm and jumping up and down.

"I don't-"

"You like her!" I said.

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

"No I don't."

"No you don't."

"Yes I do. Wait! No! That's not what I meant to say!" He tried explaining but I just grinned.

I kept grinning and thinking in my own world til I saw the red haired kid, his back to me. I slowly stopped smiling.

There's something different here...he's taller and- THERES TWO!

My eyes widened. "There's two of you!" I said horrified.

"No-" One said as he turned to face me.

"I believe there are more of us." The other one added on.

"About 8 in the family."

"8...of...you...?" I frantically said.

"Well of course!"