xviii. She took over

After poor Cedrics death, people seemed down a lot. Everyone was quiet during breakfast, lunch and now dinner. I just didn't get it!

Why's everyone so upset over some badger bitch?

Because people care for him.

Right.

"Everything's so...depressing now. It's disgusting." I said looking at my red painted nails.

"Someone just died Tiana! In hogwarts! Of course it's depressing!" Pansy said in a 'duh' tone.

"I mean it's not like y'all didn't hear Dumbledore's speech before champions were even chosen! He clearly stated to enter at your own risk and one might even die! And it did happen, honestly we're dealing with magic here, of course something is gonna happen." I said rolling my eyes

"Tiana..." Pansy said and gave me a look as I sighed.

We brought our attention to Dumbledore and his speech began, "Yesterday we lost one of our fellow students. He was in fact one of the brightest students here, Hufflepuff house did always have a lot of bright students."

He paused and sniffing and crying could be heard, "We will all remember him, his name, Cedric Diggory. We will raise our glasses in cheers to him. A bright soul stolen too soon."

We all raised our glasses and I glanced at Harry who looked defeated, Hermione and Ron right at his side.

Everyone seemed to be crying at the loss of this guy while thoughts of my dad filled my head.

Where is he now? How is he? Wait no- he's probably planning on how to kill Potter.

I placed my palm on my chin and looked down at my cup in distaste. I didn't feel like drinking for the dead.

-------------

I stepped out of the train and looked around, looking for Mrs.Maven.

"That old madam surely didn't forget about me did she?"

With no sign of Mrs.Maven I begrudgingly got my trunk and it let out a thud sound.

I walked to a secluded area and apparated home, I burst open the door.

I walked towards the living room fast, dragging my trunk with me"Mrs.Maven where are you! You forgot to-"

I didn't get to finish as I saw the man sitting on my couch, glancing around the room with a sour look in his face.

"Are you always this loud child?" He said, every vowel well said.

"N-no father." I said and looked down, sort of bowing.

Yes! Father's back. Time to start-

No. You aren't taking over my body, I hate when you do. You do whatever you want!

That's the point! You should be able to do whatever you want, so I'm only helping you.

Sure.

"I take it that this your home?" He said raising a brow.

"Yes."

"Hmm. Not bad."

I shuddered a little under his hard stare and slowly brought my head up.

"U-um have you seen Mrs.Maven- I mean an old lady? She's sweet and always brings up cookies? Brags about me?" I said scratching the back of my neck and he raised a brow.

"Dark brown hair? Yeah, she's upstairs."

"Do you know what she's doing?" I said as my brows furrowed, Mrs.Maven beyond hated and was scared of father so why was she upstairs?