Dos. Sorting

No gif :(

Dos:Sorting

I rested my chin on the palm of my left hand and blew out some air from my mouth, the sorting was starting and it was really boring.

I didn't understand what everyone was so excited about, it was just 11 year olds getting placed to a house.

In walked the 11 year olds behind Minerva who wore a grin, clearly excited.

I didn't really bother paying attention to the speech Albus was giving because I knew it would be boring. My eyes wandered from each table from every house til they landed on the Hufflepuff who fortunately were sitting in front of us.

My eyes searched for Shawns blue hair that really stood out, but to my surprise he wasn't seated anywhere in the table. I searched again, almost doubting myself before realizing that Denise wasn't there either.

My brows furrowed and I looked back at the little kids, I could wait just a little more.

The sorting was done in the spam if 15 minutes, the kids were sorted into their house really quickly that it was no surprise when most of them turned out to be Slytherins. I was expecting some New Years in our house but not as much.

Albus stood up and looked down at everyone with a glimmer in his eyes, especially the little ones.

Suddenly a scream could be heard and everyone grew even more quiet, everyone began whispering and the little kids looked scared.

Albus looked at Minerva, Slughorn and Flitch who nodded as soon as they did they stood up and began walking to tables- trying to reassure everyone that everything was okay.

Snape and Albus walked out, I stood up without hesitation and walked off after them. I could hear Pansy calling for me but I could care less. I wanted to see what was going on.

I managed to catch up and match pace with both professors making Albus look at me and smile before looking at me again and giving me a stern look.

"Miss Riddle you shouldn't be out of the main hall for the safety of everyone." He said

"I think she's okay here- shouldn't we hurry to the scene rather than standing here arguing with a brat who won't listen to us no matter what we say?" Snape asked Albus who sighed and nodded, we moved along and I grinned.

I nudged Snape with my elbow and he glanced down at me, "What?"

"You're warming up to me now? How kind of you." I said smiling cheekily making him scoff.

"No you child- I simply do not have to patience to wait any longer to return to my chambers after this." He said and I shrugged.

We all came to a halt at the sight before us, there on the floor laid Denise- she sat against the wall but was knocked out. A pool of blood surrounded her and over her head were the words 'do not keep the identity of the daughter of Riddle a secret anymore'

I scoffed, "Couldn't even bother leaving my name, trick ass bitch."

Both men stared at me and I stared back at them, "What?"

They shook their heads before Albus discussed what to do with Snape, after that Snape left to get madam Promfrey and lifted Denise's body with the worlds most care, cue the sarcasm.

I sighed, "Shame, thought something fun was going on."

I walked off leaving Albus standing facing the wall, a look of disbelief plastered on his face.

"Something fun? Do you not take any bit of concern after your friend- Denise? Who won't be up and running for a bit."

"A bit. She's not dead old man, I don't see why you bother talking to me about her." I said looking over my shoulder.

"So you took his side?"

I stopped walking, "I believe you know the answer to that, in fact you always have. There's no hope for me old man, I suggest you stop trying with me because you won't get anywhere."

"He doesn't care about anyone else than himself so tell me; how is he getting you to stay with him? Is he promising you an equal future tittle? I think we both know he won't give it to you, so what are your intentions?" He threw many questions at me, and with each his eyebrows creased more.

I threw my head back and laughed, "Albus you are one clever man. In a way I guess you could say I'm on both sides. I'll leave the thinking to you."

Walking away I smiled, he had surprised me a bit. Yes, I wasn't entirely on his side but I wasn't on Fathers either.

I was going to help Harry destroy some of the horocroxes but I wasn't going to stop father from killing him in the face off I knew they would have in a year or so.

I would make Harry believe all the horocroxes were gone, but of course I would have my locket. When time would be right, Father would destroy- kill Potter and then name himself king.

I knew he wouldn't give me my tittle, so I would kill him afterwards and keep my rightful tittle.

I said everyone was going to bow at my feet didn't I, I said I was going to become one of the greatest wizards didn't I? I was going to do so, no matter the cost.

I was confident that I would get that far and nothing could stop me- not even my father.

I'm better than him- not only am I the female version of him but I can see the future- something my father can only wish to do. Whenever I felt very strong emotions they would react in a way one could only wish.

Like the scene on Victors death, I screamed and Minerva flew back along with Snape.

I wasn't simply sad, rage had started boiling inside of me the moment I was able to understand the way things worked in this world.

My father didn't have that, he couldn't obtain it even if he wanted to. It just wasn't to his level.

Okayyyy would a great start don't you think?

Also go check out izzyadd  's books!