ii. Hogwarts

"I promise I'll write

"I promise I'll write. Yes- I will-" Right now I was in Mrs. Gavens clutches as Dumbledore stood at our doorsteps again. Apparently it was necessary for him to take me for "safety precautions", it was a joke really but I might as well make an entrance.

"Okay okay, it's just- I've never really gotten used to you leaving for school- and-" She sniffed and it warmed my heart that she cared this much, Mrs. Maven may not be my mom but she is one of our maids that was the closest thing I will ever have to a mom.

I hugged her again, tighter and reassured her I would write every day and that I would see her soon.

Poor lady didn't know that we would reunite, yes just not under great circumstances.

"Ready?" Albus asked

"Ready." I confirmed

He linked our arms and we apparated as close as we could to school. "What do I need to do again?"

"You really don't have much to do since it's your first day, but you do need to walk in while everyone is being sorted so that you can get sorted into your house."

I smirked as I thought of the possible ways to make a grand entrance. "Does the time matter?"

"No-" he just made one of the dumbest mistakes "but don't make too much of a corruption-" well there goes the idea of making snakes slither in with me "and make sure it's a safe entrance, we wouldn't anyone to be hurt-" of course.

"Sure-" He gave me a look that made me roll my eyes and sigh

"I won't kill anyone you know, just because my father killed people for fun doesn't mean I do."

He sighed "I know-"

"It really doesn't seem like it Albus. You look at me like i'm a bomb that's about to explode at any moment."

(A/N: we love guilt tripping!! 😍)

He just looked at me but didn't say anything, as if I didn't just say something to him.

We continued walking and he gave me a tour around the whole school. "Lastly this is my office, in case you find yourself lost or might need something- come by."

I nodded "Of course."

"Now we must go back- everyone's waiting."

I nodded and walked with him, right as we were approaching the bathrooms I asked him if I could go and of course he said yes. "Just remember to go back in time for the sorting."

I walked into the bathroom and changed from my robes to my black dress. It was long sleeve and the sleeves were laced, the top half was tight, and the bottom half flowed down covering my red heels.

I got rid of my robes and walked back to the main hall, right as I heard "that was all-" I burst open the hall doors and walked in. I could hear whispers and I could see people pointing but I didn't bother looking at them.

Dumbledore smiled a bit and cleared his throat making everyone go silent, huh didn't know people actually listened to him. "Everyone please welcome our transfer student from Durmstrang. This is Tiana, and she'll be starting her third year here."

A lady who stood not too far from me called me name out "If you could please." she pointed at a seat next to the headmasters which I quickly took. I make eye contact with a blonde boy but drifted my attention when Dumbledore started his speech again.

The lady from before sat next to me, so I was sitting between her and Albus.

Throughout the dinner I could sense some curious glances from both teachers and students.

————-

After dinner everyone but the teachers left, I was also with them. "I know some of you are curious as to who this young lady is and why she transferred here and why she isn't sitting with the other students."

I could see some teachers nod and Albus continued "Tiana, from now on will sit with us at our table for personal reasons. I will, of course tell you my reasoning soon. As of now, i'm afraid I cannot tell you. You are dismissed."

"But- sir- you still didn't- didn't you say you would- what- reasons? what reasons-" The teachers all started but Dumbledore waved them off.

"Severus, Minerva and Remus if you could, follow me please- you too Mrs. Anderson." A man who looked like he had gotten zero sleep with bags under his eyes, a man with black, greasy hair and the witch from before all followed Albus.

We reached his now familiar office and he called out "phoenix" which made the door to his office open. (A/N: I couldn't find a time where Dumbledore or anyone in general said the password to Dumbledore's office in the third year.)

As soon as Albus closed the door they began asking questions. "Now now please wait." He motioned for them to sit down and they did.

"Tiana here will be and always be called Mrs. Anderson for the sake of her safety."

"What must you mean for her safety Albus?" Minerva asked.

"Her other-" he paused, clearly he hadn't thought about a way to explain this.

I sigh "Hello-" I stood next to Dumbledore and looked at them both "my names Tiana..Anderson Riddle."

I paused, "Tiana Anderson Riddle." Minerva repeated

"So does that make her-" Severus warily asked

"Voldemort's daughter? Yes, that makes me Voldemort's daughter."

I waited for them to stand up and point their wands at me but neither of them did, Minerva seemed frightened and confused while Severus seemed deep in thought. Remus passed out right after Dumbledore said I was the dark lords daughter so there wasn't really any other reaction from him.

"He has a daughter? How come- how come no one.." Minera trailed off while Severus still kept giving me a look I couldn't quite describe.

"Knew? Simple, if all of the wizard-ing world knew then I'd be dead by now." I bluntly said, technically I was right so...

I stuck out my hand, waiting for them to shake it. Minerva did first but it was hesitate. Severus's was filled with annoyance more than anything else.

"So am I in a house yet?" I cheered trying to change the topic.