Important

Oh hello! I have something that I feel like I should have stated since the beginning and I apologize for not telling you guys before!

I know that my book is titled Riddle || D.M and is a love story between the main character, Tiana Riddle Anderson and Draco Malfoy.

Buttt this book isn't really focused on Tiana and Draco as much, it is mostly focused on Tiana and that is because this book from the start was supposed to be only about Tiana.

I changed it a little as I had said before, I re-wrote the chapters many times (still am).

This is the final product and as you can tell it still needs work, so please don't come at me if this book isn't really focused on Draco and Tiana or if there aren't much chapters involving Tiana and Draco.

Tiana herself goes through many mental problems and has a lot of trauma from her childhood so that is why this book was supposed to be about Tiana only.

When writing this though it came to me how much Draco and Tiana would be good together, they aren't much like each other but they aren't exactly polar opposites.

Never have they felt true love (excluding Narcissa's love for Draco) so I felt it was really sweet and heart warming for them to be searching for true love together!

Tiana has so much that we haven't learned about her and she also has things about her that she hasn't learned so I felt that it was appropriate to name this book Riddle. She questions herself a lot and finds herself in many difficult spots.

I will try and put as much chapters as I can with both of them but don't be surprised if you find that there isn't much mention of Draco.

(Also answering this question: Will Tiana betray her father and go to the good side? No, Tiana never changes her point of view regarding Muggles. The way she sees them is a bit complicated, she appreciates what they make and create as even wizards use muggle products but she does display her disgust and distaste towards them, as she does with Hermione.)

Again I apologize for not addressing this since the beginning!

Much love,
Author Yoselin