4. Out burst

Over 12k reads? You guys are crazy for that! Thank you so much I really appreciate it and I promise I will try making this book great! Thank you all for supporting me and this book!

"

𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑢𝑠 𝑃𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 "

-

-

I apparated to Rons room as soon as we reached the safe house. "Potter alert." I sing song-ed and they both Hermione and Ron looked anxious.

The door opened and in walked Harry, Hermione ran to him with Ron right behind her.

She hugged him, "Harry, are you alright? We have heard them talking about the dementor attack."

Dementor attack?

"You must tell us everything." Hermione said and looked at Ron.

"You have to let him breath Hermione." Ron said and I smiled.

"And this hearing at the ministry- it's outrages!" She exclaimed and I sat there, having zero to no knowledge whatsoever of what was going on.

"Harry they can't expel you, it's totally unfair."

"There's a lot of things in my head right now." Harry said and walked closer to where I was.

"So what is this place?"

Didn't I tell him what this place was?

"Headquarters." Ron said

I smirked, he was so going to have an outburst.

"The order of the Phoenix." Hermione added and I had to stop myself from telling her to shut up.

"It's a secret society, Dumbledore found it back when they first fought you-know-who."

"Voldemort." I said and they looked at me in shock.

"You couldn't have put any of this in a letter I suppose?" He walked past me and faced all three of us.

"I've gone all summer without a scrap of news." He said and I looked down, shut about to go down.

"We wanted to, seriously we did." Ron said

"Only..."

"Only what!" Harry asked

"Only Dumbledore made us promise not to tell you anything." Hermione said

"Dumbledore said that?" Harry now looked a bit taken back and looked at me.

I shrugged, "Didn't even know this was a society thingy so don't look at me."

"But why would he wanna keep me in the dark? Maybe I could've helped!" He added.

"After all I'm the one who saw Voldemort return, the only one who fought him- the only one who saw Cedric Diggory die."