7. I am Tiana Riddle

I do not  take any orders from you.     "

Chapter seven - I am Tiana Riddle

My heels clicked against the ground and I pulled my trunk behind me, people stared then and there but that was about it.

People came and went as the trains did, I was currently standing between platform 9 and 10.

I took off my shades and stared at Mrs.Weasley, "Are you sure we're in the right place Mrs.Weasley?"

"Yes sweetheart, you just run into- oh just watch Ginny."

I looked at Ginny who awkwardly smiled at me and ran into the wall, disappearing.

I learned a bit about Ginny but one thing was for sure, she had a crush on Harry. I, for one did not care but it was getting in the way of my mission to get closer to Harry.

Sure, we talked every day but sometimes Harry would stop talking to me and wave at Ginny or walk to her and talk to her.

It was frustrating and I knew Hermione was starting to notice.

She would always stare at me and Ginny and awkwardly wave at me to which I would wave back and go into the kitchen to talk to Tonks.

I had a plan though, no one messes my plans and I knew Ginny would never compare to me. Ever.

Harry, Ron and Hermione were talking to each other but they never brought the Prefects topic up because Harry didn't get his badge but Ron did. Yes Ron, it was no surprise that Hermione got her badge but Ron? What is Dumbledore thinking.

"Oh- um we would love to but we have to go to the prefects compartment .." Hermione said and Harry nodded.

(A/N: I know there isn't any prefects compartments but go with it.)

"We'll see you later though- bye..."

It was awkward and it almost made me want to cut in.

"Oh Harry! Let's sit together." I said and grabbed his arm, bringing him to a compartment.

I sighed and sat across him, "How have you been?"

"Do you even need to ask?" He said and huffed.

"Um well- sorry for asking." I mumbled and looked out the window.

"Sorry- I'm just really stressed." He said and looked at me with a guilty expression.

"Still doesn't give you a reason to talk to me like that. But I guess it's alright." I said shrugging.

"Sorry..."

Just then the door opened and in walked Ginny who blushed red at the sight of Harry.

"Oh hello Ginny.." Harry said smiling and she smiled.

"Hello Harry- Tiana, Hi."

I smiled, "Hello."

"Mind if I sit with you guys?"

"Not at all." I said and Harry scooted a bit to the left to give Ginny some space.

"Thank you."

She closed the door and sat down, it was quiet until the door opened again and Luna peeked inside.

"Mind if I sit with you guys? Oh hello Tiana!" She beamed and I waved.

"No not at all, here." I scooted a little and she sat down.

"How's Pansy." She whispered and I grinned.

"She's quite well- havent seen her this entire summer. A shame really- but we did owl each other a bit."