15. Hold back

A/N: YALL this is the last chapter for the year, Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix!!! Super excited for the next few chapters.

ALSOOOO YALL BUILDING UP MY EGOOOOO WITH THAT 18k reads 😌. Thank you SO SO SO MUCHHHHH!!! Really love you guys and hope you enjoy reading my chapters, I'm super inexperienced but it's whatever! :)

THANK YOU AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER! <3

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.  .・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

☞︎ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻: Hold back☜︎

I strode down the halls of the ministry confidently, I had not wanted to be here as it was such a waste but father demanded I be here, for what? I dunno.

"He's not bringing Harry home and yet he's so sure- like my visions aren't true." I murmured and hummed a little.

I walked into a huge ballroom and opened the door at the far right, now in front of me we're about 15 death eaters, all looking bloodthirsty. I gave Bellatrix a small smile and made a straight bee line for father.

I brushed my hands down the ends of my hair and untangled some of the nots left, "You really aren't giving up?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No. You're vision may be true but I will at all costs make sure we get Potter today."

Raising my brows I nodded, "Such confidence you have. Wonder how much of it will last at the end of today."

Not waiting for a response I made my way to a group of three teenagers.

Draco wasn't here of course, he had gone back to Hogwarts last month and wouldn't be back in a month or two.

Which I was weirdly glad about, I still wasn't sure what I was feeling. At first I thought it was lust but now looking back at it, I didn't break him like I do with everyone else so he must some special dude. Plus he makes me nervous- nervous! I mean no one makes me nervous except for father sometimes.

Walking around I looked at every little detail in the room, it was huge but lacked of things inside it. Unlike the other door which held rows of prophecies.

"Where will we be?" I asked father and he looked at me.

"You will be with Bellatrix- I will be in the ballroom waiting for Potter to run in there with Dumbledore- who I assume will be there."

I nodded and walked past him to the very end of the room where Lucius stood, he stood talking to another death eater and quickly tensed when he saw me walking over.

He bowed his head a little and glanced at the death eater next to him who quickly did the same, "My lady."

I gave him a quick smile, "No need to be so formal- Narcissa gave you something for me right? Well do hand it over." I said and put my hand out.

He handed me a pink wig and some blue contact lenses.

I grabbed them and walked out the room, I didn't need anyone's permission to walk out a room let alone go to the bathroom.