x. Late night with a hufflepuff

No gif for this chapter //

I was wandering down the corridors as I always did when I heard a commotion in one of the higher floors, my sudden instincts told me it was the seventh floor and so I went up and of course I was right as I saw Draco far off into the hall.

He looked frustrated and I was about to call out to him when I saw a certain someone walk out of the room of requirements.

What was Draco and Snape doing here?

But it seemed as if they knew each other's presences as they became talking.

Wanting to hear what it was I leaned closer and managed to hear whispers.

"My dad heard that.....was back....I don't....what if....yes it hasn't been..." Was what I heard from Draco but from Snape it was almost impossible.

"Well.....i'm not quite sure....." That was the only I could hear before my clumsy self tripped on my own foot sending me straight towards a bench which I could have sworn was never there.

Cursing I hid in the shadows and watched as Snape looked alarmed and walked towards where I was, looking around for anyone but not finding anyone.

My breath was cut off in my throat when he looked directly where I stood, I prayed to Merlin he hadn't been looking at me.

Furrowing his brows he left leaving me to sigh, he bid goodbye to Draco and left.

Quickly I made my way down the opposite hallway and waited a few minutes before walking towards the room of requirements. It looked like Draco waisted no time in leaving either.

Looking around I walked into my room, but what I didn't know was that there was someone watching me from the distance.

Harry's short pov;

"I knew she was up to something.." Harry whispered as he walked back down and towards the Gryffindor common room where everyone awaited him to congratulate him.

As he was walking there though he felt a bit down, because he felt that Tiana actually wanted to be his friend.

Now back to Tiana;

Tired I made my way to my beautiful cozy bed, I didn't want to think about any Champion, relationship things anymore.

I knew Victor and I would never work and it was because of one thing, we simply loved each other as siblings. Imagine people thinking you're with your sister or brother, it's gross.

Well that and because we both have found new interests here at Hogwarts, I could tell Victor was into that Muggle-born and blimey I was into Draco.

So for that exact reason I wanted to slit Rita's throat when she mentioned Victor and I- IN A RELATIONSHIP! And in front of that girl!

Letting out a frustrated groan I jumped into the bed, like a starfish I spread out my arms and legs.

"Who know being Tiana Riddle would be this hard?"

The door opened and I quickly scrambled up from the bed and grabbed the sheets, even though I wasn't naked or anything.

"What are you doing here!" I yelled my face flushed red.

Cedric's face was red as he blinked and began stuttering, might I add was far worse than when I did.

"I- I- D-d-didn't! I- I thought- I thought n-no one w-was h-here!" He said covering his face.

I lowered my sheets a little and stared at him, "How'd you get in!"

Still covering his eyes he began shaking a little, "T-there w-was a- a door! A door- it-it was there! On the wall! I- I've never seen it there so I- I j-just opened it! I-i'm sorry!"