13. Kill

"
𝐿𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛'𝑡 𝑎𝑓𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑑. "

Chapter 13: Kill

I stirred a little and groaned, why was I up so early? I reached over for my alarm, it read 4am and I frowned.

I sat up and looked around my room, what was going on?

I went to lay down but paused when I heard the familiar creaking of my stairs, I should really get those fixed but that's besides the point.

I slowly pushed myself off my bed and didn't bother getting my wand, I didn't need it anyway.

I stopped when I heard the door of each room open, the last one was my room. I breathed in and pushed my back against the wall, right next to the door.

The door opened and it was a moment before a figure walked in, they held a wand and had already castes the luminous charm.

"Incarcerous." I whispered and made the hand movement, pointing a finger at the intruder.

They let out a scream and I turned on the lights to my room, I tightened the grip on the ropes and the intruder winced.

My brows furrowed and I stared at the person in front of me.

Keeping my ropes around the person I dragged them downstairs, made my way to the kitchen and put some water to boil.

"Want any tea?"

They stared me, "T-tea?" they stuttered and I rolled my eyes.

"No, I said water- of course I said tea. Want something else or..?"

They stared at me, "I just tried killing you.."

I sighed, "Yeah I know. I'm just offering you food before I kill you."

With that I turned my back to them and held out my right hand, the one that I had used to cast the spell.

"You know..I pity you for your bad skills, whoever sent you here must really not want me dead- that or they're plainly stupid."

They stood in silence and I poured out some hot water in my cup, put in a tea bad and let it soak in the water.

I made a second cup and did the same, letting the tea bag soak.

"Here. It's the last thing you'll drink anyway- or do you want some soda?"

They stared at the tea then me, "Soda."

I smiled sarcastically and got them a coke, "Sorry, it's all I have."

"I-it's fine."

I offered them a soda and then laughed when I realized they can't hold the soda with their hands.

"Here."

I tipped the soda back into their mouth and they drank some, a bit of it going down their chin.

I opened a drawer and got out some sugar for my tea.

"I don't like it sour." I said and they let out a hum.

Closing the drawer I mixed in the sugar and leaned back in the counter.

I examined my right hand nails, "Well shall we start now?"

I sipped some tea and raised a brow.

"Who sent you here?"

It was quite and I hummed, "I see you are someone loyal, too bad it isn't to me."