9. Goodbye my dear friend

Guys reading the title I'm scared :/

"

𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚, 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡. "

I sat in the stands with Pansy and cheered as I watched Victor and his quidditch team circling around the small arena.

"Go Victor!" I yelled and clapped while Pansy laughed at me but also cheered.

First up was the Gryffindors against them and I sat back, excited to see them loose hard.

"Wait what..."

The Hufflepuffs also made their way up and I was a bit shook, "two against one?"

"Well Victors group are professionals, world known while everyone at our school sucks."Pansy said and I shrugged, guess so.

The match was over in the span of ten minutes with Victors team winning, we all cheered. I mean even though the Hufflepuff and Gryffindor teams lost they still cheered as they felt honored to play against the one and only Bulgarian quidditch team.

"Next up is Slytherin and Ravenclaw!" Lee's voice could be overheard with all the loud cheering.

Everyone settled down and the two quidditch teams went mounted their brooms and flew up to where everyone could see them.

(A/N: DONT know much about quidditch so we're skipping details y'all- don't hate me 😃✋🏻)

-
-

(Trigger warning ⚠️
Death of a loved one!)

Everyone stopped cheering for Victor and his team when someone fell off their broom.

Only seconds after searching for Victor did I notice it was him.

His parents, who were the first to notice were already down the arena and by Victor.

I sat frozen and everyone starting gasping and many people ran down.

His team and all our houses teams went and soon a crowd formed around him.

"Tiana! Tiana!" Pansy shook my shoulders and I finally snapped out of it.

I ran down the stairs and held onto my chest, "Please tell me my vision isn't true? Please tell me my vision isn't true." I repeated over and over again.

I could hear a few cries and I breathed out, "No! No! Move. Move!" I yelled and people gave me sympathetic looks.

I glanced at Mrs.Krum and Mr.Krum, "No..please.." Mr.Krum was holding Mrs.Krum and he looked down and shook his head.

Someone was pressing their fingers against Victors neck and then glanced at me shaking their head.

My eyes widened and a tear slipped down my eye, I looked down at Victor and fell to my knees.

I grabbed his non-responding body and cradled him.

"No, no..."