2. Mother

Chapter 2; Mother

"Do you think she'll be okay?" I could hear Bellatrix's voice

"I assure you she will be well. I must say I'm surprised you even care for this girls well-being." Severus said

"I- I do not!" Bellatrix yelled and Severus mumbled something under his breath.

"What?" Bellatrix asked but when she got no answer she huffed.

"I- I don't care for the girl at all...not at all!" She shrieked and Severus sighed.

"Okay got it." He said and put down what I'm assuming is a bowl.

"I have to go get more ingredients for this potions to work, I'll leave her in your care. "

Bellatrix didn't even have a chance to complain because Severus had already shut the door.

"Well...in that case I guess I have no chose but to do just that." She said and grumbled as she sat herself in the chair sext to what I'm assuming is my bed, it feels like my bed.

Or maybe all the beds here feel the same.

"I don't care- what am I saying? I do care for you darling...but I can't tell anyone that, I'll get made fun of-"

"I swear if anyone knows of this I will personally shred them to pieces." She said and sighed as she touched my face.

"I already knew of you, you see. I overheard your father talking to Severus way before I was sent to Azkaban and your father fell because of Potter. He told Severus about you and how he should be expecting you at Hogwarts but then plans changed I guess."

She placed her hand on my cheek and caressed it, "Actually I'm quite familiar with your mom, god how much I hate her. She always knew how to upset me and used it to her advantage."

She pulled her hand away and scooted the chair closer, "When she had you, she fainted and we thought she was dead." She laughed, recalling memories.

"I held you first, you were such..such a beautiful baby. I, of course wanted to steal you and hide you away from your awful mother."

My eyes fluttered opened and I could see Bellatrix staring straight ahead, "I don't like your mother at all, she always thought she was better than me. Always had to shove her perfect grades in my face. Real bitch she was."

"After she had you though, she looked at you like you were her biggest rival. I told Voldemort- many many times but he ignored me every time." She now looked a little sad but quickly changed her face into a neutral one.

"I don't know what it was that happened between Voldemort and your mom and how they even got together. I mean no one could stand her, she was that one preppy bitch who had the perfect grade, always thought everyone was thirsting for her when no one in their right mind would."

She became quiet for a moment and I closed my eyes when I felt her staring at me, "Sometimes I would walk in on your mother arguing with Voldemort, she would go crazy- crazier than me, claiming that he was sleeping with someone else because he wasn't paying her any attention."

She paused, "But she didn't know that he cared more about his future plans than her, he didn't even know what he was going to do with her now that she had you- he was going to kill her...he was! But he wanted you growing up with a mother and a father but of course he couldn't be there. So he somehow made it so that the both of you had a special connection, I only know that much. With that special connection of yours he would always come to your rescue- most of the times."