Uno. Train Ride

Uno: Train Ride

Uno: Train Ride

I looked out the window and let my eyes wander around the mountains, I was pretty bored and had nothing to do. No one in the compartment bothered picking up a conversation so I had nothing to do, everyone seemed...dazed. By what? I dunno.

Pansy let out a big sigh, "C'mon! What is up with everyone!"

I gave her a side eye glance and pursed my lips, "Dunno."

She hooked her arm with mine and smiled at me, "At least you're talking to me! They all look really weird.."

"Probably family problems?" I said although it really came out as a question, I knew what was up with Draco but I didn't know about Blaise and Gregory.

Well it's not like Gregory ever has any other expression besides being serious and not speaking unless Draco tells him to or if a teacher is talking to him.

He's like some robot and it's a bit funny watching Draco become uncomfortable around Gregory, sometimes he tries driving him away but Gregory just says it's his honor to listen to Draco.

"Ehh maybe, but tell me! What did you do in the summer? I went to France with my family..we invited Draco but he declined because he had 'stuff' to do."
She said the last part glaring at Draco.

He only glanced at her, me then back out the window.

He looked really nervous but at the same time so over it. He looked really hot without even trying and it made me a bit jealous knowing I couldn't do that.

"Well I didn't really go out, um just stayed home alone. It was pretty boring though." I said with a forced smile and I could see her expression changing until realization dawned upon her.

She quickly covered her mouth and looked down, "I totally forgot about him. I'm sorry..."

My eyes narrowed at her, "It's fine. I'm over it....I think?"

Blaise leaned against the table and finally spoke up, "You haven't been reading the daily Prophet lately right?"

I furrowed my brows and answered, "No..why?"

He sighed and decided to just tell me straight forward, "They've been bashing you for your lack of emotions during Victors death and his parents."

Pansy gasped, "His parents are dead? I didn't know.."

She turned to me and gave me a little squeeze on my arm, "I'm so sorry."

"It's fine." I said and everyone looked at me, probably shouldn't have said it so aloud.

"We're here for you, you know that right?" Blaise said as he and Pansy shot me looks of sympathy.

It was killing me how they looked at me with such pity, like I was weak. Like how it wasn't me who killed Victors parents.