Whispers

- bonus chapter!-

(Takes place during Tianas summer, after the ministry battle.)

Third person pov

HARRY POTTER, A NAME KNOWN worldwide in the wizardly community. He's a young boy yet his story has been told over millions of times.

Voldemort killed his parents, but he wasn't able to kill Harry himself. Some said he died after he tried to kill baby Potter while some say he's still out there- barely alive. Others just refuse to believe of his existence after all, his sudden disappearance 13 years ago shook people to the core. In a good way, of course.

Relief was set upon everyone, everyone but the baby Potter and the Evan family, a particular Evan women who was the sister of Lily Evans- Petunia Evans.

Having had to take little Harry Potter in was like having to have a piece of her sister in the house- it was in a way. Petunia didn't like Lily for one simple thing she had, magic.

Oh how Petunia despised magic, anyone who had it was an immediate freak. An outcast to society, why? Because no normal person has magic, no one who was mentally okay had it. That was what Petunia had drilled onto her mind in Lily's third year of Hogwarts.

So to take her child was a heavy burden Lily was giving her- to Petunia it was like Lily was mocking her for not having magic. Shoving her baby boy- one with magic that is- into her face, asking her to take care of it. How shameful. Having a freak living in your house, to make matters worse having to use the same things you used, having to spend every second of your life with them.

And that was why Petunia was so relieved when Potter was of age and could leave- she would be free of the boy. The freak.

Yet she was feeling a sense of regret- not that she would admit it out loud.

To everyone in the wizardly world Harry Potter was a hero, his name spread out like wildfire. But what about her whereabouts? Was he living in a fancy manor? Far from it, though no one ever knew.

Having not made an appearance for 11 years, his name was still out there.

It was like everyone was desperately holding onto his name for dear life and not letting it go.

So why was it that everyone switched up about on him when he announced Voldem- you-know-who's arrival?

Why was no one on his side? Why did everyone bad mouth him?

Was it the fear of Voldemort terrorizing the wizardly community again or was it the fact that those very words were coming out from their own hero?

Thoughts rushed inside Harry Potters mind as cameras flashed every second, every where, and in every way.

The minister, everyone's hope, had just announced that Voldemort's arrival was in fact true.

Shouldn't everyone surround him? Why are people surrounding me! The lone boy thought, he didn't like it, the cameras- people and how fast they switched up.

He knew for sure tomorrow's prophet would be about how true his words were and how no one had any doubt he who-must-not-be-named was back.

But why didn't they publish those prophets before, when he announced it?

"Please- make way people." An old man whose name was Albus Dumbledore, a famous wizard too and headmaster of Hogwarts.

One who dueled with Grindelwald and defeated him.

Another hero in the wizardly world.

But no one knew if his selfish plans, oh how horrible his plans were.

Making a young boy risk his life in order to defeat an older wizard whose level was way past the chosen one, a lord who had much more experience in the world and murdered many.

Making a boy turn back to a horrible past that he was trying to get away from.

Not taking Severus's warning and hiding the Potter couple from the dark lords clutches.

Letting the Potter couple die because of a prophecy, letting the boy live with that evil "family" of his.

Though of course he was a hero.

How could a hero think like that?

Dumbledore? His plans? Selfish? Never, no he's a hero. Highly praised and skilled, a wizard you shouldn't dare cross.

So why would such an honorable person have those plans in the first place?

What did he have in store for the future, why hadn't he let everyone know about Tiana Riddle?

Just what was going on inside his head.

"Excuse me, please- yeah." Harry murmured as he passed along many people with flashing cameras.

He felt like he was suffocating, he needed to get out.

He felt sick to his stomach that Voldemort had a child, not only would he have to defeat Voldemort himself but his daughter.

But just who was she?

Of course no one knew Voldemort had a daughter.

No one knew, but they were about to find out.

"Harry Potter! Harry Potter! Answer just one question-"

"Your statement!-"

"What do you have to say now that it's been confirmed You-know-who is back-"

"When did you know that you-know-who was back!-"

"Harry Potter! Harry Potter!"

Never had the boy wanted to change his name more than now- he felt sick to his stomach just hearing it.

"I'll say a few last words, Voldemort sure is back but he isn't alone. He has a daughter who has yet to reveal herself to you people."

And with those words from the young boys mouth everyone froze in shock, not believing what they had just heard.

Then chaos erupted.

- Welp That is the end of this bonus chapter! Hope you enjoyed it and I am resting as self care is important :)

But I thought that I might as well have updated this chapter as it was sitting around in my drafts.