viii. Harry Potter

I blinked as I looked around, I was at Hogwarts but I had no idea who I was.

"Thomas! There you are!" I looked at my right to see a panting girl, her hands on her knees as she took deep breathes.

"What is it Anderson?" The male voice sounded disinterested as I gulped.

This was my mother.

"I told you to call me Kristina, Riddle." My mothers whining voice made me frown.

She sounded very annoying.

"I prefer if we called each other by our last names."

I was my father.

"I see...anyway, walk me to potions?"

My father sighed as he stood from where he sat and walked up to where my mother was.

"Let's go." She beamed at him and latched onto his arm.

"You know, Professor Slughorn really favors you! Makes me a bit jealous seeing as you treat him better than me." My mother said as she pouted.

"It's because he's more tolerable than you." He said with no hesitation as I snickered.

He was ruthless.

"That's very rude of you to say Riddle." My mother laughed despite my fathers cold demeanor.

I sighed as a stupid alarm woke me up, I should just destroy it.

That's exactly what I did. I through it across the room and watched with satisfaction as it crushed and broke.

With that I put my uniform on, and made my way down to the great hall only to see Hermione rushing down the hall trying to get to Ron who seemed to be wanting nothing more than to get out of there.

"Ron! Ron! Wait up!" She called out but Ron seemed to not be paying any attention to her.

"Now where's that famous Potter?" I murmured.

"Is that him?" I said while looking at a slouchy looking figure walking up the stairs towards the owlery.

I sudden thought came to me and I rushed into the great hall, I conjured out a bag and four napkins. I made sure to stuff in two pieces of bread and in my hand I carried two pieces of toast with jam on them, yes I had no idea if Potter even liked jam on toast .

"Where are you going that's got you so rushed?" Draco asked and I almost dropped everything I had.

Slowly I turned around like a deer in headlights and quickly thought of something to say as an excuse. "U-Uh I was just heading down to class early you know?"

"Oh, well I guess I'll see you later." he said stuffing his hands in his pants front pockets.

"Yeah, see you later!" I ran out of the great hall and made my way up to the owlery where I knew Harry would be.

What I didn't think was that I would hear frustrated crying from the opposite way, pouting I made my way there, guess Harry would have to wait.

"Mind if I sit right next to you...?" I said to the person who sat on the floor, their knees up to their chest and their head buried inside.