ix. 𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑎𝑠𝑘

"HELLO EVERYONE, I hope everyone had a good nights sleep

"HELLO EVERYONE, I hope everyone had a good nights sleep. And to our guests, I hope you are enjoying your stay here at Hogwarts so far. ' He paused looking around at everyone.

Today, our four champions will compete their first task. " Excited whispers surrounded the great hall as everyone was pumped up about the news, some even placing bets already.

"As you all know, classes will be canceled as I'm sure everyone is looking forward to attending the competition without any nights homework. " Cheers now filled the room as I smiled a little.

" The first task will happen after lunch so I suggest you all have a walk or use the remaining time you have to study." He said smiling

"Now, let's eat."

With two claps from his hands, played began filling each house as did they appear in the teachers table.

This morning I chose to sit next to Snape seeing as I didn't want to bother Minerva by sitting next to her anymore.

She didn't say anything but I knew she was still wary of me which frustrated me because I needed to gain everyone's trust.

Now Dumbledore wouldn't be as hard because of his stupid hope he had left with me, I just needed to use that to my advantage.

I knew I should have told him about my dad returning but it would meddle with time even though I knew Dumbledore wouldn't do anything about it unless Harry died.

How did I know that? Well I wasn't just going to merely spend time with Harry without extracting any information.

He was easy to get at, guess that's just a Gryffindor thing.

We made eye contact several times, especially when I gave him that pep-talk, so I used that wisely and looked into his mind.

Looking into the useless boys mind I saw he had no idea of what Legilimency was or what Occlumency is.

Thus, making it easier to look into his mind. There I saw Dumbledore more than anyone else, he held a very big admiration towards him and Dumbledore praises him often.

It is not a lie that Dumbledore praises the Gryffindor house a lot, preferably Harry and his two minions but there is an occasional two or three other Gryffindors.

"What you told Dumbledore yesterday...it wasn't all of what you saw was it..?" Snape question as I looked over at him.

I smiled, " Maybe, maybe not."

He raised a brow as I leaned in and whispered, "Someone important in my life comes back."

He's eyes widened visibly and he paled, "You don't mean the dark lord do you..?"

"Dark lord...?" I raised a brow

"Only his followers call him that, say Severus are you...a death eater still?" I said raising both brows now, if he was that would everything, I could get my dads where abouts.