Doce.Ride back home

Doce: Ride back home

I WAS TIRED, OF EVERYTHING. When was everyone going to get over that old dumbles death?Thankfully though, no one knew what had happened or even dare raise suspicions towards me.

Flashback;

"Yes, Draco- I am going to kill him."

"Well I don't think it's going to work Tiana! So if you just stay put-"

"Excuse you? Stay put? I'm not a dog, and besides we haven't gotten anywhere with the whole 'cursing him with jewelry'- which I find dumb."

"Okay but at you have to admit my plan was a fucking great one-"

I scoffed, "Yeah sure was. Attracting attention like that was dumb. I had to save your sorry ass from Potter-"

"Shut up!" He snarled and I simply laughed.

"Yeah definitely should've left your ass in the bathroom." I said and I walked off.

"Wait! Where are you going?"

"To fucking kill old dumble, blondie!"

"Won't work!" He yelled

I stuck my middle finger up, "Shut up blonde bitch, outside Dumbles office in half an hour."

That was what I had told Draco before leaving the dorm and heading straight up to dumbles office, though I had to get something from my room. Of course, it wasn't my intention to bump into Harry but it was thanks to him that Dumbledore beckoned me to his office without making it seem like he was desperate to talk.

I had a weird feeling as soon as I looked into Dumbledores eyes the last time in his office, he was up to something, now recalling back he was probably the reason for that weird dream where I saw my mother.

Cheap old trick, but it definitely worked because I believed it to be true til I saw no one but Dumbledore around. When I saw what was swirling in his eyes told me everything I needed to know, it was like I was seeing myself breaking down in his eyes.

That was when I knew I had to kill him right there and now, and for it to be perfect I needed Draco to stand on watch in case Dumbledore knew what I was up to.

"I would,...like to announce that you will all head back home due do reasons. If you...for some particular reasons, have any knowledge as to how this all happened..I would appreciate it if you came straight to me." Snape said and he discreetly glanced at me.

Draco's grip on my hand tightened and I looked at him in the corner of my eye, "What?" I whispered

"Potter. He's starring straight at me Tiana, no, he's starring at you. " His breathing was coming out fast and he looked to be panicking.

"Well if you could calm down first that would be great, you look like you could piss yourself any moment now."

He curled his upper lip, "Shut up!"