Cinco. Monster

Cinco: Sick to my stomach

One thing Tiana knew as she walked down the schools halls was that she was far more superior than anyone else.

Having Pansy, Draco, Blaise, Goyle and Daphne right behind her, following her like they were some lost puppies was definitely a hard hit of nostalgia for Dumbledore.

He watched the approaching group with such sad, pitiful looks that just made him question if his plans were even worth it.

Tiana was ahead of her years, like Tom had been. Tom had everyone wrapped around his fingers, the teachers included especially Slughorn. Now Tiana didn't have everyone wrapped around her finger, but she did have two important people wrapped along her small fingers. Those two were Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy.

He knew Harry could- he would destroy Voldemort but what about Tiana? Would Harry be able to do it?

Tiana had for a long time turned all her sorrow, pain, and anger into power. She had become a powerful lady and Dumbledore knew that Tiana was well aware of her own power.

Harry, he wasn't quite an expert when it came to love. Harry wasn't able to manipulate people like Tiana could. Harry was vulnerable when it came to strong emotions such as love but Tiana wasn't. She had for long manipulated others into doing what she wanted.

Dumbledore had figured out one important thing about Tiana. She had mental problems and he felt that she had an identity disorder, something muggles call when someone characterizes the presence of two or more distinct personality identities. Each may have a unique name, personal history, and characteristics. He was still a little confused as to what it was exactly but had a brief summary of what it was by Hermione.

The poor girl didn't know why Dumbledore would ever like to know what that meant or why it was relevant to him in any way but still gave him this piece of information.

Dumbledore had to admit that he had thought about using that against Tiana multiple times but, it was only protect her right? Of course. He was a hero and a respected wizard, he would never commit such a big sin like that.

At least that's what Dumbledore would tell himself.

He felt somewhat sick to his stomach, he was hoping Tiana actually did have this mental illness, he was wishing she did. Craving it.

But it was all for the greater good, all these "sacrifices", Harry's being the biggest were all for the greater good, always have been. Always will be. From the moment Harry was born, Dumbledore had already had everything set down to Harry's death.

"Sup Albus." The voice of Tiana brought Dumbledore out of his disturbing thoughts.

With a small smile he greeted her back, "Morning Miss Anderson."