1. Who is she?

-no gif today!

Also early update because I'm bored and have three chapter drafts waiting for y'all ! 🙈

Chapter one: Who is she?

(A/N; queen!)

Bellatrix pov;

"She is doing just fine lord. Yes, she hasn't made quite a fuss in Hogwarts." Severus? What was he on about?

I pressed myself against the door, eager to hear what was going on.

"Good. I visited her a couple days ago and I'm also going today. I'm bring her back with me...I presume that you'll make some time in your schedule to tell Narcissa? "

My brows furrowed, her? Does the Dark lord have a significant other now? Why would she ever be in Hogwarts?

I knocked on the door, "Come in." I heard Severus say and I walked in, looking around but failed to see the Dark Lord.

"What is it that you need Lestrange?" Severus uttered and I sighed.

"You see Severus...I've been hearing rumors that there's a new addition to our team?"

No, I hadn't heard these rumors but I knew it was the best way to find out.

"Really? From who." He question as he sat down on his chair, completely unfazed.

"People." I simply responded and wandered around in the room.

"Well then I must tell you that you are in fact correct." He responded and took out a Daily Prophet.

"And who might that be-? Because you know, we haven't had a new addition in years!" I quickly added and watched as he nodded.

"Well it's someone close to him, she's powerful and she attends Hogwarts." He responded but I bit my lip.

"Close to him? Who?" I said walking closer to him.

"You'll see later Lestrange, she's coming with him." He said and I grinned.

"She is? Well that's great..." I said and turned around, I would question Narcissa later.

"Don't try anything Lestrange, she's new but not stupid." He said and I shut the doors behind me.

I'll break her

"How come you are so close to him that even Severus says it." I whispered and headed straight to my room.

——— Meanwhile with Tiana ———

"Wake up child, wake up." I heard someone harshly say and I groaned, turning over.

"Wake up."

My eyes widened as I realized who was talking to me, I shot up and looked over at my door to see a very unamused Voldemort.

"Father....hi." I said sheepishly and he narrowed his eyes.

"Get ready, we're leaving to the Malfoy Manor. I'm currently staying there and it would nice if you cooperated and went with me so that you can be introduced-" He saw my face and then added on