v. 𝑇𝑟𝑖𝑤𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑇𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡

No gif today :)

I woke up and checked the time on the clock, realizing it was time to get up I groaned and turned over.

My stomach growled and I sighed, my stomach really betrayed me right now.

I slid from the covers and let my feet touch the cold floor, my skin got goosebumps and I shivered.

"Time for school." I murmured as I got dressed.

I opened my closet my closet to see many school uniforms, all of each house. Like I said I wasn't sure which house I wanted to be in.

"What are we feeling today?" I asked myself.

"Green. We're feeling green today." I grinned and I put on some Slytherin uniform with my snake pin.

I walked down the stairs to the great hall, clutching my book bag as I opened the doors.

Instead of meeting anyone's eyes I headed straight for the Slytherin table ignoring the looks I got.

I sat down next to the boy I saw yesterday, he payed no attention to me, only gave me a mere glance before getting back into discussion with his friends.

Owls flew in and filled up the room, only one was familiar though and that was my owl, Yuri.

She swooped down and dropped four letters for me.

One was from Victor, one was from Mrs.Gaven, another was from Karkaroff and the last one was anonymous.

I furrowed my brows and opened the anonymous one.

Tiana,

I hope you enjoy your year at hogwarts sweetie. Remember i'll always be watching.

She scoffed as she finished reading the letter, if that was supposed to scare her then she was doomed because she could've burst out laughing at any moment.

Quickly she opened Mrs. Mavens.

Dear Tiana,

Hello sweetie, please write to me whenever you can, and tell me how's it been going. I miss you a lot, don't laugh and call me madam. I mean it. The house feels empty without you here, do something for me. Enjoy your year at Hogwarts, that's all I ask for, it'll really make me happy.

Lots of love,
Maven

She smiled as she read her card, Mrs. Maven really did care for her.

"I heard we're having some visitors soon, apparently two schools are coming!" A girl with brown hair said as she clung to the boy with blonde hair.

"Where'd you hear that from Pansy?"  A boy with black hair asked, he had brown fair skin and was holding a Daily Prophet in his hand.

Pansy snickered. "Heard some Hufflepuffs talking about seeing some carriage and boat. I know for a fact those aren't from Hogwarts. "

"Huh. That's weird, Dumbledore hasn't said anything about it yet."

Just then Dumbledore appeared and stood in front of us all.

"Now that we're settled, I'd like to make an announcement." Albus said as the chattering got quieter and quieter.

"This castle will not only be your home this year, it will be home to some very special guests. You see, Hogwarts has been chosen-"