Quattro: Anything for you

"

𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘮𝘦, 𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨!

"

••

EVERYONES NOTICED THE WAY Lavender stares at Ron, practically devouring him on sight. Hermiones grown annoyed and Ron's enjoying every second of the attention he's getting from Lavender.

Meanwhile Harry's oblivious self thinks that Lavender wants to be friends with all of us, so he invited her to one of our study sessions.

"She's coming? That's great!" Ron said as he began grinning.

Hermione smacks his arm, "No it's not, I really want to study and i'm not sure she wants to study at all."

"I'm sure she'll be a great study buddy, I mean she was really excited to come." I said, riling Hermione up a little more.

Ron began laughing, catching the attention of the people around us while Hermione clenched her fists, eye twitching.

"Besides, I think we can study on our own later on, it'll be fun having someone else with us." Harry said, trying to cheer Hermione up.

"Well I gotta go guys, I'll see you later?" I said as I gave them one final smile before leaving.

Walking down the halls without a care until I felt myself get pulled into a classroom.

"What the-"

"Tiana!" Lavender said as she giggled.

"Uh, Yes?" I asked as I began looking around the classroom.

"Hermione. She's in the way, I need her out. You'll help me, right? You also don't like her, I can tell! I-I'll do anything! Please!" She exclaimed as she grabbed both of my hands into hers.

"Woah there girl, where are you getting all of this?" I asked as I laughed.

"Well it's pretty obvious, I mean she doesn't know but you guys hang out without her during night hours." She said in a duh tone and I raised a brow.

"You stalk Ron?"

"No! Of course not! I just, s-sometimes...watch.."

I laughed in disbelief, "You are definitely something else."

"Help me get Ron, help me and I'll do anything you wish. Please, Hermiones hogging Ron all to herself and Ron needs someone like me- someone who actually cares about him."

"Right, and how exactly are you going to do that?"

-

"Deal, as long as you keep quiet and don't get in my way- I'll help you. I have my own plans and you're not in them as well as Ron, so you keep him real close and get him to slowly get him to back away from Harry. Got it?" I asked and she nodded hurriedly.

"Of course!"

She hugged me and squeezed me, "I'll forever owe you."

"I know."

With that I walked out of the classroom and grinned,

I might have just gotten myself someone who will
help me in my future plans.

Short chapter but yeah : )