xv. Changes

Today's chapter is a litttle different... :)

 :)

xv. Changes

Draco pov;

I woke up to little knocks by my window.

"Ugh shut that owl up Draco!" Blaise groaned as he lifted his sheets and covered his face.

I sat up and took the sheets off of me, "What does Ulysses want now?" I murmured as I opened up the window and Ulysses flew in, his wings wet. With no shame he shook his fathers earning a groan from me.

I quickly unwrapped the two letters on his feet and he placed himself right by the foot of my bed, looking at everyone else in the dorm.

"Oh from Father!" I said faking enthusiasm as I open it up.

What does he want?

Draco,

It has come to my attention that someone new is attending Hogwarts, that person is very important and is far more...superior than myself so do try and get closer to the girl. I heard she's in Slytherin so I'm sure if her father could he would be delighted, but we must still not take the dark lords death as something confirmed as we aren't quite sure. There has been many rumors going around that he's back but I refuse to believe any nonsense those worthless scums are making, your aunts heard and is acting more of a manic than ever. Careful of what you say and do around her, she's merciless and I'm sure she isn't there just to practice magic. Something big is happening and we need to prepare.

Be on your best behavior,
Lucius

My brows furrowed, "Someone superior? Dark lord? New girl.."

I gripped the letter and looked at Blaise who lied on the bed beside mine, fast asleep.

"I don't think Tiana is who she says she is." I said rereading the letter again.

"Of course, she's dumb and she never said she was." Blaise mumbled into his pillow and I gave him a look that said 'really?'

I grabbed the other letter, "Mum.." I said smiling a little.

Dear Draco,

Hello son, I hope Hogwarts treating you well. I know you've heard from your father about the new girl but try not to dwell on it too much okay? Just do your best to try and not get on her bad side or else your father will get mad. How's your relationship with Pansy going? Tell her I said hi and if possible tell the new girl I said hi, I wouldn't want her to think bad of us. I hope you're still friends with everyone from Slytherin house as you were the year before. I heard something is going on in the Grass family right now so tell Blaise to pay extra attention to her. You guys should try and cheer her up as much as you can. Write back to me as soon as you can okay sweetheart? I miss you, your father does as well.