xii. I was waiting on you

I just wanna thank y'all ✨✨ No like seriously, thank you for reading this boring book it means a lot to me😋

"So, does everyone have a date yet?" Blaise questioned as he drank a bit of coffee.

"Not yet." I said

"No." Pansy said

"Surprisingly no." Draco said

"I do." Daphne said making all heads turn to her.

"Well, who is it!" Pansy insisted

"Me!" Blaise grinned making us all laugh.

"I would be surprised if it weren't you." Pansy shrugged as she began adding sugar to her coffee.

"So guys...us girls are gonna go shopping for some dresses, so you guys should take this time to get some dress robes!" Daphne said as Blaise immediately agreed making us all go aww and laugh.

——————-

"Hey, you aren't coming with us?" Pansy asked as she was walking back to the dungeon with Daphne.

"No, I have to go get ready at my room." I said dismissively.

"Say...I never see you in our dorms or in our common room. Where do you sleep?" Daphne asked me.

I narrowed my eyes at her, nosy bitch.

"I sleep in my room."

"Where's your room?"

"In a hallway." I responded coldly

"What hallway?" Daphne questioned me further

"A hallway. On a corridor floor."

"What corridor floor?"

"Keep asking me questions and I'll hex you." I turned around and towards the stairs ignoring their protests.

"So annoying." I mumbled

I shut the door to my room and looked down at my attire, a white shirt with a black skirt. My Slytherin green tie making it obvious I was a slytherin.

I sighed and waved my wand, a long black dress appeared. It had a v-neck which showed off a lot of my cleavage, which I might admit wasn't that much but they weren't small either. Attached to it were the sleeves, they weren't quite connected making the back of my arms uncovered, with a little movement it would move back and reveal my arms except my shoulders. The piece of clothing was also turtle necked meaning that it covered my neck.

(A/N; I put an image of what best described the dress in the beginning.)

I put on a cape and pulled the hood on, I examined myself in front of my mirror. "Not bad." I mused

"Okay, now I just need money..."

——-

"I DONT HAVE MONEY!" I exclaimed

I took my hood of and pondered on my thoughts, where am I gonna get money? I don't wanna ask the girls. Especially that nosy Daphne.

I sighed, I have to tell Dumbledore to let me go to Diagon Alley.

I ran out of my room and wandered in the halls until I reached Dumbledore's office, making sure no one saw me I walked up the stairs and uttered the password.

I was kind enough to knock on the door before walking in, "Sup Albus-" I stopped midway when I noticed Remus, Minerva and Snape inside his office.

My eyes widened while Albus began laughing, "Hello Ms. Anderson."

"R-Riddle! V-Voldemort's daughter! W-what is she doing in here!" Remus said as he pulled out his wand, pointing it straight at me.