iii. What house?

TURNS OUT I DON'T HAVE A HOUSE BECAUSE ALBUS said that he couldn't risk the hat placing me in Slytherin which made absolutely zero sense whatsoever.

"Where will I sleep then?" I asked him when Minerva had left carrying Remus off to the hospital wing.

Severus and the headmaster shared a look before Severus gave him a small but noticeable nod. "Severus here will lead you to where you'll be sleeping for tonight, I need to figure out in which common room you'll be sleeping in-"

"Why can't I pick?" I asked, when no one answered I continued. "In fact, I will decide where I want to sleep."

Dumbledore sighed rubbing his forehead before looking up with a sort of sparkle in his eyes. "You can spend time tomorrow or for as long as you want with each or any house that comes to interest and you can stay there."

Smirking I nodded and looked expectingly at Severus waiting for him to lead me to my "room."

Swishing his robes he turned and headed to the door, eagerly I followed him but not before giving Albus a nod which he gladly returned.

                 ☽ ☾   ☽ ☾  ☽ ☾  ☽ ☾  ☽ ☾  ☽ ☾

I followed Severus all the way down and into the halls.

"The stairs move so be careful."

I was surprised because I knew he wasn't one to talk, I mean the whole time he hadn't spoken a word and I was fine with that. I liked the quiet, it gave me space and time to think.

After walking up 5 staircases I asked Severus how much more up we needed til we got where we were supposed to and he responded with 'two more'.

Finally we reached the 7th floor.

Looking down the hall I noticed there weren't any doors so I turned to Severus. "Where exactly is my room?"

"It's hidden, we call this place the room of requirements. You need to walk across there-" He pointed to the wall "three times and think of what you really need or want and a door will show up. In your case you need a room so do that."

I did just as he said although I bet I looked stupid but surely enough a wooden door appeared.

"Wicked." I breathed out and smirked a bit, Hogwarts had secrets and I wanted to find out more.

"Severus do you know where my classes will start?" Upon not hearing an answer I looked over my shoulder and he was gone.

I opened the door and closed it behind me, the room was simple, it had white colored walls, a bed with white sheets and pillows, a nightstand next to it with a lamp on top.

A black couch and an arm chair next to a library full of books. A desk was placed in front of the couch and a fridge was pushed all the way back and next to a counter that had cabinets full of different treats.

My trunk sat next to the bed with my name engraved in gold italic words.

Now all that I had to do was find something fun to do, sure I should sleep but I'm bored with nothing to do.

Surely I can just apparate from here to Durmstrang and no one will notice...

❀✿❀

"Fucking shi- you can't apparate in here, of course you can't apparate in here!" I exclaimed and sighed.

I sat on the couch and brainstormed for a second before jumping off the couch and leaving the room of requirements.

I walked down the halls where all that could be heard was the clicking of my heels, I soon grew bored of that so I took my heels off and walked barefoot around the castle.

After gawking about many things around the castle I made my way out and to the gate, I heard Albus say something about some Hagrid living somewhere here but i'm not too sure since I wasn't really paying any attention at all during his speech.

If I would have been then I'd have known you can't apparate in school grounds.

There by the gate I tried apparating and it worked!

I was used to the feeling of apparating so it was no surprise when I felt that sucking feeling.

Short chapter but I'm updating the next chapter soon <3 !!