Then Yun Bin spoke solemnly, "Behind Jimin is Jung Kook."

Thus, after Yuna started to act, Kai's marketing method began to gradually change. Yun Bin was afraid of Jung Kook but it was impossible to disregard the interest of his own model. Therefore, he arranged for a draft of the 'Kai will participate in the JY fashion show' to be published.

The fans no longer had the strength to debate about whether Jimin should be before Kai. Once this article was published, they instantly gained confidence and no longer focused on the small problem of rankings.

【23333 Kai Kai could actually become JY's finale model!  This is strength! 】

【 Kai is really amazing! He is really handsome! He will surely fly! Kai might be temporarily under pressure but don't feel discouraged. Some people's achievements aren't as good as yours and I don't understand why they are before you. I believe that when the next supermodel's list comes out, you will use your strength to hit him in the face! 】......

Yun Bin naturally didn't pay attention to fans comments. He used a small navy to hype up Kai participating in the JY fashion show rather than paying attention to the supermodels list.

Yun Bin originally planned to announce the JY fashion show next week. Combined with other methods of publicity, Kai's popularity would surge. But this time, he used it hastily in order to divert the fans' attention. It wasted a good gimmick.

In Jiminie's lounge, J Hope was very angry when he saw this. He said bluntly, "This style is Yun Bin's handwriting! I'm sure of it! It is definitely him, not Kai! Jiminie, he wants to hit us in the face so he brought up the JY finale model."

Jimin pondered for a long time before shaking his head. "Hyung, you are wrong. No matter who sent out this notice, it isn't to provoke us. It is actually asking us for mercy. He doesn't want to get entangled with us on the issue of the supermodels list and actively avoided the topic. In fact, he is surrendering."

J Hope was stuck on one word. "Surrendering? Yun Bin wouldn't do such a thing."

Jimin smiled., "There is nothing in the world that will never be done. It is just that the reason for doing it hasn't been encountered yet."

J Hope understood that this time, Yun Bin was unexpectedly begging for mercy. He was in a good mood as he suggested, "Jimin, we should chase after the victory. Once they taste the bitter fruit, they won't come provoke us again."

Jiminie thought about it before shaking his head. "Hyung, there is a word called 'desperation.' Everyone has their limits. If we push too tightly then I'm afraid Yun Bin wouldn't be able to endure it anymore. Thus, both of us should step down now."

Both J Hope and Yuna were shocked by Jimin's words.

Was Jiminie such a thoughtful and kind person?

The next day, Jimin had Yuna published a notice:

[Kim Hee Jin's first fashion show has invited Jimin to be the finale model, leading the trends!] The supermodels list would eventually pass because it was just a list. There were 370 people on the list but only a few could claim to be the best in the fashion industry.

Before September arrived, Jiminie already picked Kim Hee Jin's show. At the same time, Kai didn't lag behind and became the finale model for JY.

For a time, Korea's two new supermodels were confrontational.

As early as three days ago, Jung Kook was invited by a top luxury brand and flew to the United States to participate in the event. It was the next night when he learned about what happened.

On the phone, a low and magnetic voice was heard, like a mellow cello. "This is your first show after becoming a supermodel. You should choose a top-tier one. Your last fashion show was for Amore P and now you are participating in Kim Hee Jin's show. It is a bit risky."

Jung Kook didn't talk about Kai, as if he really didn't know anything. He just analyzed Jiminie's choice.

Jimin had just been returning home when he heard this. He wore his slippers at the entrance and laughed. "Jung Kook, what type of fashion show do you think I should choose after becoming a supermodel?"

The man over the telephone thought for a moment. Then Jung Kook sighed and said, "I am wrong. I will give you a special place in KYE's fashion show next month."

The man's tone was filled with such regret that Jiminie sneered. He didn't say anything, just listening as Jung Kook continued, "I have made such a big concession. Shouldn't I be rewarded when I return?"

Jiminie gave a low hum. "You want a reward?" He acted like he was thinking. "Do you think I don't know that the next KYE fashion show is for female clothing? But I am kind-hearted, I will forgive you. After you come back from the United States, we will play the three months delayed 'fierce and nagging daughter' and 'overbearing male' scene..."

Jung Kook, "..."

Jiminie immediately clapped. "Good! It is happily decided! When you come back from the United States, it is my turn to sing!"

Jung Kook, "..."

One was the first show of a super newcomer designer's debut brand.

The other was a fashion show for a first-tier brand in Korea.

Perhaps in the eyes of many people, the latter held more weight than the former. But was this really the case?