Chapter 106

Muse's attention towards this photo shoot was completely beyond Jimin's expectations. Muse originally signed contacts with a number of first-tier photographers and they often cooperated. But this time, they purposely invited a photographer from the United States.

Hewlett Hill, a top American photographer who often took photos for the cover of the top American magazine, Edith. He served as a visual arts guide for a number of commercial blockbusters. His style was beautiful and elegant, and his control of angles was quite outstanding.

Master Hill might not be the best photographer in the world but he was definitely one of the most outstanding photographers in fashion. His photos were very powerful. No matter what a person's aesthetic preferences were, they would be touched by that psychedelic beauty.

The master was slightly startled at his first sighting of Jimin. He paused for a long time before looking at Ian and asking in awkward Korean, "Ian, this is the male model Jimin?"

Jimin had been in this world for around a year. Every foreigner he saw spoke Korean, but there was a high and low standard. Master Hill was one of the best ones Jimin saw. At the very least, his words were clear and there weren't any funny grammar mistakes.

Ian smiled and nodded. "Yes, Master Hill. This is Jimin." Ian looked at Jimin and made the introductions. "Jimin, this is Master Hill. I think you should already know him. Last month's cover of Edith was shot by Master Hill, with Bernice Terre."

Jimin naturally knew this. As a model, it was necessary to watch every monthly issue of the world's renowned magazines. He nodded lightly and smiled at Master Hill. "Hello Master Hill. I am very pleased to meet you. I am Jimin."

Master Hill carefully looked at Jiminie for a moment before giving him a light hug. Yuna and Ian looked surprised. The youth was only slightly stunned for a moment before tolerating the master's actions.

Master Hill spoke with pleasure, "Jiminie, I think of Harriman Owen when I see you. You should know Harriman Owen. Both of you are very similar, but he is more feminine than you. When I first met Owen, I almost thought he was girl."

Harriman Owen, the world's fourth ranked male supermodel and one of the most unique male models. The famous Owen had waist length hair, a graceful posture, a touching face and very feminine charms.

Jimin smiled calmly at the words. "Thank you for the praise, Master Hill. I also like Mr. Owen's work."

"If there is a chance, I will introduce you..."

Ian was stunned as the conversation continued. Master Hill's way of talking to Jimin changed from the cold 'Jimin' to the friendly 'Jiminie'! Ian still said 'Jimin' so how did Master Hill call him 'Jiminie' in just 10 minutes?

Yuna had a deep understanding of this. This young man, it was easy for him to make a good impression. Ian didn't realize it but didn't he tell Jiminie to call him 'Hyung' soon after they met?

The pleasant conversation made the next cooperation very smooth.

Ian adjusted Jimin's hair while Hyori carefully put on his makeup. A cinnabar-like red colour from drawn from the youth's eye tip and slowly disappeared into the hairline. Once Hyori finished with the red paint, she drew a fiery red mole under his eyes, making the fascinating face more beautiful and stunning.

The clothing selected by Ian were all based on deep reds and white. The type of colouring often made some youths look washed out. Once Jimin put on the clothes, Yuna and Hyori couldn't believe that such a dazzling and beautiful person was actually a man.

Beauty didn't distinguish between men and women. A woman could show a man's overbearing and handsome demeanor, while a man could show a feminine beauty.