Chapter 105

Ian was a first-tier stylist of Muse, repeatedly won industry awards and was praised by many people. Han Hye Yeon had once said that Mr Ian's vision was very good. He had unique feelings about beauty and could often design amazing styles.

It wasn't just talk when he was called a good stylist.

Originally, Jimin allowed Han Hye Yeon to design a short hair style for him because he thought he had grown up. He could try a mature point of view to change to another image. But this didn't mean that he couldn't try long hair styles at all.

After obtaining Jimin's consent, Ian had his assistant prepare the materials and started to connect the hairs.

Joining hair together with extensions was really a matter of patience. An ordinary hair stylist might only take an hour or two to do this. The time was fast but the quality wasn't good. The hair looked fluffy and messy, making a person seem like they were wearing a wig.

For a top stylist like Ian, his method wasn't necessarily slower than the ordinary stylists. On the contrary, his actions were quick, smooth, concise and simple but the quality was higher.

Through the reflection in the mirror, Jimin saw a small bundle of hair that Ian was gluing onto his hair with special glue. The newly joined hair was almost the same as Jimin's hair. After being glued, there was no difference at all. It just looked like his hair had grown.

After a bundle of hair was connected, Ian's movements became faster and faster.

It only took four hours. Once Jimin looked up at himself in the mirror, he was slightly stunned. After a moment, he couldn't help chuckling. "Looking like this, I almost didn't recognize myself, hyung."

Ian wiped the fine sweat on his head and said, "Come on, let me see. It isn't bad and there isn't a big difference from my imagination. I will give you a small haircut to neaten it up. This hair will last for a few days. The appointment time with the photographer is the day after tomorrow so there will be no problems."

Jimin nodded lightly and agreed with Ian's proposal.

After another 30 minutes, under Ian's hands, the dry and fluffy hair feel down firmly and naturally, covering half of the youth's cheek. The hair was black, shiny, supply and natural. Yuna and the assistant stared in amazement, shocked by such a strange and moving beauty.

After a small makeup test, Ian confirmed this style.

Due to the hair extensions, the trial styling took all afternoon. By the time Jimin and Yuna left Muse Magazine, it was already dark and the sun was halfway below the horizon.

Jiminie sat in the car and looked through the mail sent by J Hope. Yuna couldn't help secretly looking at him through the rearview mirror.

Yuna spent almost all the time on the road sneaking a peek from the driver's seat. The 23rd time she did this, Jiminie finally put down the phone and sighed helplessly. "Noona, do you really have to look at me like this? I will blush if you look at me again."

Jiminie said 'blush' but the one who was blushing turned out to be Yuna.

Yuna listened to Jimin and coughed in embarrassment. "Jiminie, your style...it is...very unique. I have never seen you look like this. You feel very different but it also looks good."

Jiminie didn't know if he should laugh or cry at the words. "Yuna, this is the third time you've told me this since we left Muse Magazine."

"...Ah? Is it?"

Jiminie nodded. "Yes."

"...Oh, that's right."

Jiminie, "..."