Chapter 117

Kim Hee Jin had experienced many ups and downs in the industry for the past three or four years. It was right to create her brand at this time. Talented designers like her generally had two paths. The first was to establish their own brand, while the second was to become the designer of a luxury brand studio.

The first path might seem full of thorns, but it was necessary to climb on their own. In fact, everyone knew that the second path wasn't simple.

There were many good luxury brands around the world, but there were more talented designers!

There were few top luxury brands, while it wasn't easy for ordinary designers to enter the first-tier luxury brands. In a situation where there were a group of wolves, competition between them was fierce and cruel.

Those with extraordinary talents like Jung Kook, who chose to design for themselves, were a minority.

Throughout the day, Jiminie helped Kim Hee Jin and Old Kim entertain many guests along with another supermodel. Then he walked in a fashion show wearing an outfit designed by Kim Hee Jin.

Unexpectedly, Kim Hee Jin arranged Jimin to be the finale model instead of the supermodel. Once the youthful figure appeared in the spotlight, everyone immediately stared at him and the sound of the cameras could be heard.

Kim Hee Jin's theme this evening was youth and coolness. Jiminie didn't often wear these types of clothes. But it was precisely because he didn't wear it often that the reporters, designers and photographers in the audience were amazed.

The youth's short hair was fixed to the left side of his face with an invisible clip. He wore a black and white hat on his head that was outlined with yellow thread.

The simple and handsome denim suit was very suitable for Jimin. The jeans exposed a section of the youth's feet covered by a pair of black and white sneakers. It was very youthful.

The best thing about this outfit was the irregular fringing on the right sleeve. The light blue fringe hung from the youth's forearm. It created a beautiful silhouette as his arms moved while walking.

Kim Hee Jin's design style had always been meticulous and mellow. It was focused on creativity and small details. Her unique feminine thinking allowed the men's clothing to have a simple charm, which contrasted with the steady hard lines of male designers.

The applause of the audience was heard the moment Jimin stood still.

Amidst the heated applause, the youth turned calmly and walked back down the stage. His footsteps didn't stop the praise. Staring at his figure, they thought he deserved warmer applause!

The opening ceremony of Kim Hee Jin's brand was completed successfully.

That night, Jiminie refused Master Kim's invitation in order to go home and pack. The next day, he would be following the An Li cast to H City to start the month-long filming. Recharging his batteries before going was absolutely necessary.

Jiminie might not have any talent in cooking but he did a good job with packing. Every piece of clothing was carefully curled, folded and placed in the suitcase so that it didn't take too much space.

If a certain man saw the scene in front of him, he would issue one sentimental sentence—

Really very virtuous.

As he was packing, Jiminie suddenly stopped his actions as he remembered the man who was still on the other side of the world. He sighed as he put down his clothes. Then he picked up the phone and sent a text message.

The strange thing was that 20 minutes passed after Jimin sent the message and he didn't get a reply.

Jimin was very surprised and thought that Jung Kook had something so important that he was unable to send a message back. He put the matter behind him and continued to pack his things.