Chapter 169

In the last century, KYE became one of the top four high-end studios in the world under the leadership of Mrs. Ji Heya. However, KYE was still very young. It might be the most outstanding high-end studio in Korea but compared to the other three high-end studios in the world, the advantages were no longer so obvious.

Under such circumstances, Mrs. Ji Heya died from illness. The burden of the studio suddenly fell on Jung Kook four years ago.

At the time, Jung Kook was only 21 years old. He was well known in the global fashion world but it was quite difficult to suddenly take on a large studio. There were many voices around the world that weren't optimistic. Even Jimin thought that the Jung Kook of the time must've withstood considerable pressure.

Garcia and Otilla both extended their help to Jung Kook. They accepted the invitation to KYE's first high-end show and said that their chief designer would be present in person.

Only R Lauren, old opponents of KYE, didn't accept the invitation letter.

One night a month later, R Lauren's chief designer, Raymond flew from the US to Korea and handed an invitation directly to Jung Kook. Raymond smiled when he handed over the invitation but the provocative meaning was evident.

"It hasn't yet been announced but R Lauren has decided to release a high-end show on June 29th, 2016. I hope that Mr. Jeon from KYE will be present. R Lauren will welcome it."

June 29th, 2016!

This was the date of KYE's high-end show!

Raymond unexpectedly chose this day to have the fashion show! Everyone in KYE were really caught off guard.

At that time, Master Chen and Master Choi were very angry. This type of behavior was undoubtedly a slap on Jung Kook's face. Raymond was mocking his junior who wasn't qualified to lead KYE and compete against R Lauren! It was advising Jung Kook to surrender and admit defeat.

Master Chen knew Jung Kook's temper. No one had dared speak to him in this tone. The genius designer who became famous as a boy hadn't experienced such insults. As long as Jung Kook was willing, he could ask the Jeon family to come forward and force R Lauren to change the date of the high-end show.

However! Jung Kook didn't do so.

Master Chen spoke emotionally as he recalled the memories of this time. "Jung Kookie actually knew it at the time. If he really used an outside power to change this date, he would fall for Raymond's trick. On the surface, KYE might win but in fact, R Lauren would be the real winner. We would always be lower than them and would no longer be able to stand up to them in the fashion industry.

Raymond had taken over R Lauren for more than 30 years. He came to Korea in an imposing manner. However, he didn't expect Jung Kook to unexpectedly take his invitation. Jung Kook's posture was humble and his expression was calm.

Master Chen's group in KYE were really distressed at seeing this Jung Kook.

Jung Kook, along with Kruka of Garcia, were students together under the late Italian famous design master, Hornby. Jung Kook had started designing from when he was six years old. By the time he was 14 years old, he had won the world's best award for design with an unprecedented perfect score. Jung Kook had never bowed to anyone in his life until today.

This Raymond was really hateful!

Bullying a young man, bullying a child (compared to Raymond, Jung Kook really was just a child). How could this be a design master? He was a bully!

If Mrs. Ji Heya was still alive, would Raymond dare come here?

Don't tell about KYE. He wouldn't even dare come to the capital in Korea!