Chapter 157

The Sun really didn't expect this. They just wanted to slightly smear Jimin. They completely didn't expect an outcome like this. The Western media united in order to resist the Korea public opinion. Thus, when the Sun wrote this report, the Western media didn't say anything or even helped them.

Now all of the Western media were being forced to make a statement by the Korea netizens.

Don't think that the netizens were just talking. After putting forward the slogan of 'we won't end this if you don't give a statement', the netizens immediately went to the official Twitter, Facebook and website of the major media organizations.

Was this a crime?

Of course not!

The comment area was for readers all over the world!

The Korea netizens were bringing them attention so there was no need to be thankful~ After all, they were polite and doing the newspapers a favour by increasing the website views.

As for the comments on the official websites of these Western media groups, do you think they were sweet?

Many Western netizens came to Muse's forum or Jiminie's SNS and carried out a variety of abuse! The author didn't write it out but it was conceivable that these words weren't good. They were all types of swear words, mainly 'fuck' and 'shit.'

It was called indecent assault in Korea!

At least follow etiquette!

They wanted to flood the forums? They thought they bought a water army? Korea didn't need a water army! One person could drown them!

At the same time, the power of netizens and fans couldn't be underestimated. The Korea netizens also spoke up and condemned their international friends in official posts. They didn't send out a news report. They simple wrote posts, stating that it was a moral issue in the industry and less of a competition issue.

【 City Daily: As a news media person, we have firmly adhered to telling the truth since the day we entered the market. I hope the Sun can follow the basic principles of being a journalist and show your attitude to the public. 】

【 Korea fashion magazine: If even a global magazine is reversing black and white, who can control the future of journalism? We must insist on reporting the truth! Combat injustice in this industry! 】 In this respect, the attitude of Muse magazine was quite strict—

【 Muse Magazine: As a global magazine, the Sun's report is really distressing. At the same time, it is a pity that people of the same industry will do such a thing. If we let this type of character spread in the industry, it won't last! 】......

If the power of the netizens was a huge stone that hit the door of the Western media, then the condemnation of the Korea media was like swords that stabbed and drew blood!

In fact, there was a reason why the Korea media unified this time to speak up for Jimin. In addition to the PR department of Muse, they wanted to use this opportunity to strike against the 'self-righteous' Western media trying to compete with Korea.

There was a saying that if you don't dare to move, we won't take you in our hearts.

But since you were so annoying and kept committing crimes, then we will use a bit of effort to slap you in the face.

Don't underestimate the power of Korea media in the global public opinion circle. The total amount of news generated every day was almost one-third of Western media. The circulation was even half of Western media.

This was why the Western media had to tremble and try to cling obstinately to their property.

Let us mourn for them for one second.