Chapter 51

In this way, Jiminie's next two days were filled with his 'beauty and feeding record.' January was bustling with the spring festival and many young people wanted to feed Jiminie.

February arrived and thanks to the Meditation Road special issue, Jimin's popularity was steadily growing. After a few days, J Hope spoke emotionally, "Jiminie, your popularity might be far less than Bae Yoon Young, Lee Soo Hyuk and Jung Kook, but compared to other people, your popularity is really growing too fast!"

It really was the case!

In a short span of six months, Jimin rose from an ordinary third-tier model under J Hope to one of the most popular second-tier models in Seoul. J Hope recently received a lot of domestic first-tier endorsement invitations, as well as some magazine cover invitations. This showed—

Jimin wasn't an obscure young model, he could even be regarded as a first-tier model.

To be honest, in both the fashion industry and entertainment industry, fans weren't very sensitive about the line between first-tier and second-tier.

Fans only liked their idols. They paid attention to this person, loved this person and spent money on this person, that was all.

Of course, the difference between top models and first-tier models was still great. A top model could absolutely enter the world's top supermodel rankings, but there were some popular general models who could barely be considered top.

Jiminie's SNS fans and official website fans exceeded a few other first-tier models. Most of his, his income in the past six months wasn't low. So why wasn't he considered a first-tier model?

It was because Jimin hadn't yet appeared as the cover of a first-tier magazine.

Each of Seoul's first-tier magazines were monthly magazines, and they each had their own sub-division magazines such as jewellery, clothing and sports cars. In total, there were around a dozen first-tier magazines going on sale every month. Appearing on the cover of a first-tier magazine, whether it was the main issue or a sub-issue, this was the line between a first and second-tier model.

On New Year's Eve, J Hope knew that Jimin's parents died early and invited Jimin to eat at his home. Once Jimin arrived with a gift, the door opened to reveal J Hope's parents, J Hope and... Han Hye Yeon.

Jimin was a little startled for a moment before he smiled. He looked meaningfully towards J Hope and cried out, "Hyung, Happy New Year! The youth paused before whispering, "Hobi hyung, why is Hye Yeon noona here?"

J Hope was surprised and asked, "Why shouldn't Hye Yeon be here?"

After hearing this, Jimin nodded and asked no more questions.

They ate together and J Hope happily gave Jimin a few announcements. "There are currently two first-tier magazines who have invited you to appear on the cover of their March issue. One is Lanka and the other is Character. You can choose the one you want."

When he said this, J Hope looked cheerful and was glowing. He was apparently very happy. Jimin became aware of something. "Hyung, no matter what magazine I choose, I can be a first-tier model as long as the magazine is released in March?"

J Hope was surprised and blinked at Jiminie several times. Finally, he couldn't help saying, "Jimin, you are the most honest model I have every met. In times like this, shouldn't you modestly say that you will like it no matter what magazine and that it is hard to choose? Is it really okay to show your ambitions so clearly?"

Jimin didn't say anything after hearing these words. Han Hye Yeon, who was carrying fruit, laughed, "Jiminie, you are one of us. If you accept either Lanka or Character's invitation, you will formally step through the door of the first-tier models. What is so embarrassing about saying this openly?"