Chapter 63

That night, Jung Kook chose to stay at Jiminie's home very late.

Don't imagine crooked things. God Jeon didn't do the things you are imagining. Rather, he carefully guided Jiminie on how to write!

Jung Kook admitted that he had a bit of an obsession with cleanliness, but it wasn't paranoia.  But once he saw Jimin's handwriting, his designer aesthetics couldn't let him bear such a detail. The muse he chose really wrote with such handwriting!

Change! It must change! Even if it didn't look good, at least it wasn't too ugly!

...Later, this thought slowly became 'Well, we will start with it being pleasing to the eye.'

For two hours, Jung Kook sat beside Jimin, writing out each character in a seal copybook. Jung Kook finished writing and then handed it to Jimin to copy. The paper was transparent so it could be copied! Can't you even draw a stroke?

Jung Kook guessed right. Jimin couldn't even draw a stroke. The moment he did, the character would instantly be restored to the original dog writing, without any improvement.

Jung Kook, "..."

Jimin, "...In fact, my handwriting is okay?"

Jung Kook, "..."

In the end, Jung Kook completely gave up on the strokes practice, having him practice calligraphy. Who came up with this stupid idea? This little fish already had ugly handwriting to the extent that even his strokes were ridiculous!

Jimin said, "...I feel like your expression is saying that my characters are really ugly."

Jung Kook asked with indifferent eyes, "Do you?"

Jimin carefully looked at him before nodding with certainly. "Yes, I feel like you are now saying 'How can someone write such ugly words? Is this really a person's writing?' But Jung Kook, my handwriting isn't ugly to that extent, right? I am exaggerating a lot."

Jung Kook, "... ?_?"

Jimin, "..."

Since this failed, Jung Kook's choice was direct hands-on teaching with the youth!

As the man's slender fingers grasped Jimin's fingers while holding the pen, Jimin felt a strange feeling fill his heart. This posture could be regarded as an alternative type of interlocking ten fingers, but Jung Kook's serious expression meant Jimin couldn't think that.

Jimin had a vague guess about the man's behaviour. But after figuring it out, his lips curved and he didn't say anything as the other hand holding his started to write out a stroke.

Jiminie thought his handwriting was quite good? Yes, but he also understood that Jung Kook's characters were absolutely well written. Kim Hee Jin had previous said that Jung Kook wrote even better than Rose. Rose had been practicing calligraphy since she was 4, so you can guess how good Jung Kook's words were.

Jung Kook's handwriting was recognized as beautiful in the industry.

Despite holding a cheap pen and Jimin's hand, Jung Kook wrote out smooth characters that weren't sharp. His characters seemed to be like a phoenix elegantly landing on a lake, perfect and wonderful. After seeing it for a long time, he could tell that it wasn't hard characters. It was like Jung Kook was writing with a very small pen.

A hot temperature passed down at the point where their fingers met. Jimin calmly looked at the other person holding his hand to write beautiful characters and his lips slightly tilted up.

In the case of friends, this behaviour was already too much.

But none of the two men raised any questions, simply continuing with their actions.