Chapter 178

The breath of death silently enveloped Andrew's heart.

No matter how arrogant and domineering he was, Andrew was just a 17 year old youth. He thought he had seen the world but in fact, he had always been protected by his mother.

He was able to argue with Jung Kook in the beginning because he thought Jung Kook wouldn't want to go against his mother. But once Jung Kook regarded him as a dead thing, the cold aura left Andrew not being about to retort a single word.

Could he really exceed the world's top supermodel?

This imposing manner made a person completely unable to speak. Andrew withered and didn't dare say a single word to refute it.

Although Mr. Leo said he wouldn't manage Andrew anymore, he still sent someone to pack this disgusting guy back to the United States. Next, Master Leo invited Jimin to dinner in order to make amends for his old friend's son.

After the meal, Mr. Leo hoped that Jimin wouldn't blame Andrew too much. He said that Andrew was only a 17 year old child and that he had been spoiled by his mother from a young age, but his heart wasn't bad.

But before he left, the youth who seemed very kind asked with a smile, "Master Leo, do you know how old I am this year?"

Leo squinted and shook his head.

Jimin smiled and replied, "I am 18 year old. 11 months older than Andrew Wallen. He is already at an age where the phrases 'young ignorance' and youthful rashness' can't be used. It absolutely has a direct relationship with him being spoiled. If you really want to be good to him, you should think about how to educate the child in the future instead of apologizing for him. Today Andrew ran into a person he can't provoke and can only apologize. What about tomorrow? He meets a person he can offend and you will help him. Master Leo, please think about it. And thank you for your hospitality this evening."

Jimin didn't linger any longer.

Leo Todd stood still, the words of the youth echoing in his mind.

However, there was something that Jiminie didn't tell Master Leo. These people should think about how to educate Andrew. Andrew wasn't young and he couldn't change his extreme temper.

Unless he was willing to make a big effort or unless Andrew suffered and suffered, maybe there would be a change.

Obviously Andrew was unwilling to suffer from this type of torture. His mother, Mrs. Wallen would also be unwilling.

After the dinner, Jimin didn't return to the hotel. Now that Jung Kook arrived, Jimin would naturally move into Jung Kook's apartment in London. Then he asked how this guy suddenly arrived in London one day earlier.

KYE were also preparing for the high-end fashion show at the end of October. Therefore, Jung Kook decided to come to Ruth Mary's high-end show. If Jiminie had known this man had actually arrived in London, he naturally wouldn't have endured the shackles of a dirty villain and allowed the other to act like a tyrant towards him.

Don't think that Jiminie was an upright person who didn't want to rely on external forces. His Jung Kookie was in such a good position. Since he could be used, Jimin naturally wouldn't close the door!

As he thought about this, Jimin scolded, "If you were there early, why did you watch me being bullied by Andrew? He dared to insult Korea and our people in front of me. I have been scolded by him. Didn't you come too late?"

"I originally wanted to let you handle it yourself. And didn't you record it? I only came forward because I was with Leo and Andrew called Leo. Leo wasn't good enough to keep silent." Jung Kook's lips thinned, "You don't like this simple and crude way?"