Chapter 136

Generally speaking, the World Supermodels Organization would release the new supermodels list every two months during the first half of the month. However, this list was often delayed to the mid or end of the month. After all, sometimes members had objections to the list and sometimes there were arguments about the rankings of new supermodels.

The world's supermodel list wasn't the ranking list. It just objectively stated 'Who in the world today are qualified to be supermodels.'

Not only did the list have more than 200 people, it counted all the supermodels in the world. The order also wasn't arranged according to the world supermodel rankings, but arranged according to the order that they became a supermodel.

For example, Jung Kook's name was 131st on the list. This meant that Jung Kook was the 131st person to become a supermodel out of the more than 300 current supermodels in the world. Cecilia was 244th on the list and she was at this number for the same reason.

Thus, supermodels already on the list didn't care about it. As for supermodels who had been disqualified from the list, they didn't need to be mentioned. Yes, there were occasionally individual supermodels who would decline and eventually fall from the list.

It was only the new supermodels that needed to be put in order.

The sequential order that their name appeared in was very interesting for people who became supermodels in the same period. For example, Jung Kook was 131st but of the three supermodels he entered the list with in the same period, his name was placed first.

At 9 o'clock Italy time on August 23rd, 2020, the list was finally revealed.

Once the list was announced, everyone understood why the World Supermodels Organization delayed it for a full half a month!

【The list of the fourth world's supermodels list for 2020 is as follows: Shu Tianyu, Edmund Cecil, Norris Eli, Qi Ziping, Jung Kook...Bae Yoon Young...Cecilia Cote...】

The list was very long and sorted itself in order of five lines each. On the list, the names of two supermodels were shown in bold. This might that they had performed poorly recently and were no longer qualified to be supermodels.

But people were most concerned with the newcomers who became supermodels!

Down, down, down...

Down, down, down...

They finally saw it!

【 Andrew Wallen, Jimin, Kai, Bailey Gary, Eve Weissen. 】

Oh, there were five new models added...

Wait a minute! Who did they just see! Ji...Jimin?

Jimin, who had just been a first-tier model for a little over half a year, had boarded the world's supermodel list at lightning speed? One year ago, he was still an obscure third-tier model. How did he live for the past year that he unexpectedly became a supermodel?

Don't think that leaping from a third-tier model to a supermodel in a year was an easy thing. It was true that Jung Kook had reached the top 10 supermodel rankings in a year but he had taken the 'back door.'

Which person would directly walk for a top luxury brand for their debut?

Who would have the dual identity of a designer and model?

This wasn't the normal path!

Today's fashion industry was very prosperous and there were a lot of wolves. With so many resources, it was impossible to let everyone have a chance to fly.

Moreover, everyone witnessed that Jimin had taken a step-by-step approach. He took photos for a second-tier magazine and endorsed a second-tier brand. His every step was very sound and no one had doubts about his strength.