Chapter 94

Jimin realized who came the moment he heard the voice.

Don't misunderstand. Jiminie wasn't so concerned about Kai that he memorized his voice. The blame was on his too good memory.

Jimin raised his head and looked into the mirror. Sure enough, it was Kai who came.

The young man's clear and bright eyes moved slightly. After a moment, Jimin guessed why Kai came here today. Amore P was cooperating with Alex McQueen this year. He guessed that for this reason, Kai was invited to the fashion show and was regarded as the light of Alex McQueen.

Compared to the hesitation on Kai's face, Jimin was quite calm as he stood up and looked at Kai. He looked Kai up and down and said, "Long time no see, Kai."

He was calm on the surface, but Jimin's heart felt strange. Kai was full of cockiness and arrogance the last time Jimin saw him. How could he look so modest this time? There must be an abnormal event and Kai had prepared something for today.

However, Jiminie actually guessed wrong.

Kai never thought that Jimin would become a Amore P  model, and even their opening model! The moment that Kai saw Jimin, he was stunned. He could only stare dumbfounded as the youth walked forward and finally left the stage.

The whole fashion show, Kai didn't have any thoughts. He couldn't understand why Jimin had been invited to Amore P's May fashion show. He didn't even understand how Jimin could be the opening for this top fashion show.

Kai never got such an opportunity in the past!

Then Kai looked seriously at this fashion show. He didn't want to admit it, but he was shocked by the youth's performance on stage.

Jimin's style was flamboyant and without restraint. He showed different styles with different clothing. However, the one thing that remained unchanged was the pressure he used to control the audience and make everyone's eyes focus on him, issuing exclamations and praise, including...Kai.

Kai wasn't someone big enough to be directly surrounded by reporters at the end of this fashion show. There was a model friend he knew participating, so he obtained entry backstage and found Jimin's room.

Kai didn't know what to say to Jimin.

While watching the show, Kai's seat was in the second row. It wasn't a golden position and the view wasn't that clear. Now that he was in close contact with the show's stunning and beautiful opening model, Kai expectedly felt his heart skip a beat for this good-looking youth.

Kai wasn't a homosexual, but he had been influenced by the atmosphere of the fashion industry for many years. He had long since become a member of the Outward Appearance Association (although the president didn't want to accept him). For this beauty that was beyond gender, Kai couldn't help holding his breath. After a long time, he bowed his head and said sincerely, "Jimin, I came here today to apologize to you."

Jimin looked at the man in front of him with surprise.

Jimin had never seen Kai with such a modest and humble appearance. It was embarrassing but Kai kept his head low and said seriously, "When we were filming the program last time, I was a little bit against you. I hope you can forgive me. At the time, I was momentarily overcome by emotions. I'm really very sorry!"

Jimin froze for a moment. Then he smiled indifferently and asked, "Mr. Kai, what you are thinking? There is no friction between us. Aren't you apologizing for the wrong thing?"

Jimin's tone was smooth and calm, as if he was telling the truth.

At this moment, a flash of resentment passed through Kai's eyes that were focused on the ground.