Chapter 192

Within three minutes, Ji Ji Min Min had deleted this post.

However, Korea had an old saying. "Good things won't go out while bad things are spread for thousands of miles.

This wasn't a bad thing but who was Ji Ji Min Min? She was a big fan in Jiminie's fan circle! Goddess Min Min! Goddess Min Min might've been forced to give the position of first leader fan to dark horse God K, Goddess Min Min had attracted the attention of countless fans.

Just Ji Ji Min Min' SNS fans alone were nearly 40,000!

Thus, in the past three minutes, this post had already been seen by a bunch of people. At the same time, some people took a screenshot and said with amazement: 【 Oh my god! What does Goddess Min Min mean? Why is she tired from filming? Why are her fingers broken? What is the meaning of this, ahhh!!! What does this mean!! 】 

The eyes of the masses were bright and the wisdom of the masses were endless.

Suzy got off the plan with a face filled with regret! Why didn't she notice that the account was 'Ji Ji Min Min'? How could she see Jiminie's SNS that was forwarded by many people and subconsciously forward it?

Her illustrious name was being destroyed!!

【 Suzy seems to have hurt her finger while filming... it is Suzy! Suzy! Goddess Min Min must be Suzy ahhhhh!!! 】

【 I thought that Goddess Min Min's hands were so beautiful and familiar! I actually didn't recognize the hands of my goddess Suzy, I apologize _(:з」∠)_】

【 My family's goddess also likes Jiminie? The goddess is in a pink fan circle with me? Wait, I am having a reaction! I will go downstairs and run five laps... 】
Various comments came out madly after Suzy's post. Soon the #Ji Ji Min Min# topic topped the first three search rankings and after an hour, it rose to first place!

When Jimin first learned that Suzy had revealed her identity, he felt helpless and funny. In the end, he could only send a text message to comfort Suzy and let J Hope handle PR matters.

To be honest, a star liking another star was very common.

Stars were also people and liked to worship other stars. Was it impossible?

The problem was: Suzy was really too high profile!

If Ji Ji Min Min hadn't been the top fan among Jiminie's fans, if Ji Ji Min Min wasn't a famous pink fan, if Ji Ji Min Min hadn't had the big earth-shattering battle with Kmin, perhaps this matter wouldn't need PR and would naturally pass.

It was precisely because of these things that Jimin and Suzy needed to contact the public relations department.

The evening of the same day, Suzy admitted her identity and stated that she liked Small Mushroom while they were filming An Li. But she only liked him as an idol and there was no man and woman relationship between them. Jimin and his fans shouldn't think too much.

In addition, Suzy said that she would continue to use the Ji Ji Min Min account to be an ordinary Small Mushroom fan. Please don't pay too much attention to who she was. Just know that she was Jiminie's mushroom fan.

After Suzy said this, how could anyone listen? This was the three awards winner, the top female actress with the highest value in Korea! Suzy actually liked Jiminie?  It was too great!

Jimin's original fans were excited. There was a huge movie queen behind him as a mushroom fan. What did this mean? This showed that the movie queen recognized Jimin's strength! This showed that small Mushroom wouldn't suffer too much harm from appearing on screen!