Chapter 7

J Hope introduced Master Kim to Jimin as 'someone who once served as the photographer of a top magazine in Seoul.' Both of them was still speaking when a voice was suddenly heard. "Ah, you still remember this? I forgot that I took those group of photos."

Jimin and J Hope turned to look behind them. They didn't know when but the object of their discussion, Master Kim Tae Kyun had come up behind J Hope and was listening to them speak.

At this moment, the rhythm of the studio returned to normal. Min Woo originally wanted to say something, but he could only bite his lips and walk away when he saw Master Kim move straight to Jimin's side.

In this past life, Jimin had seen many master photographers of the world. Most of them were European and America, with very few Korean people. In this life, Seoul had developed and prospered. According to J Hope, Master Kim had successfully crushed a group of European and American photographers to enter the top 10 in the world.

Such a famous photographer had this type of amiable personality?

Jimin smiled and gently nodded, speaking respectfully. "Hello Master Kim."

Master Kim, who didn't seem to have any arrogant airs, laughed at Jimin's greeting and replied. "I was listening just now and you seem to be called Jimin. Your sense of the lens is very good. It isn't worse than a few top supermodels that I have seen. You know how to show off your looks. With these abilities, I think you will sooner or later succeed in this business."

Jimin laughed, "You are flattering me."

Haha. Master Kim waved his hand and laughed. "I am telling you the truth. But you still have to work hard. Child, you can't relax." Master Kim paused and glanced at Jimin, before speaking cheerfully. "Jimin, I have a request that I hope you can accept."

Jimin was stunned when he heard this. "Master Kim, I won't refuse as long as I can help."

Master Kim spoke with appreciation, "I took some photos of you while you were shooting just now. I hope you can let me save these photos." After a short pause, Master Kim added. "I think you agent has told you by now, but you know that these clothes are designed by my daughter?"

J Hope smiled dryly and remained silent.

Jimin glanced at his agent and explained. "Master Kim, there wasn't much meaning behind it. I think that these clothing are full of a great design sense and have an aura to them."

Master Kim laughed. "It really is my daughter's designs, so I can't say anything. Since childhood, she followed me everywhere and has seen a lot of things. So Jimin, you don't have to praise her. But today, I want to take this set of clothing."

Jimin was slightly surprised as he heard these words. "Take this set of clothing?"

Master Kim sighed, "Looking at this group of youth-themed denim clothing, don't you feel that your clothing is out of place?"

Jimin slightly nodded. "...A little bit."

"My daughter designed these set of clothes. I told her directly, this is the best out of all the clothing she designed for this collection, but it isn't suitable for this collection. Her philosophy is: the clothes I design can make most people look good.' However, I think you understand that this set of clothing have a higher requirement. Not all professional models can look perfect in it."

Jimin's eyes slightly narrowed at these words. The vision of a master, it was truly sharp.

Jimin smiled slightly and asked, "So you want to take the photos of this set of clothing back to your daughter?"