Chapter 164

This sentence, it was a stone that stirred thousands of waves!

The war between fans reached SNS's hot searches and even became today's headlines. Now KMin's words made things even more out of control. Everyone was so scared they fell out of their chairs.

At this moment, Jiminie was shooting the last set of posters in Hong Kong. He learned from Yuna about the big fight between the two fans. Jiminie never expected to make headlines because of a war between his fans.

He carefully looked at the war between the two fans. When he saw the dress and KMin's words about 'getting your signature', Jiminie frowned and called Mr. Nelson, the head of Amore P in Seoul.

Originally, Mr. Nelson didn't want to tell Jimin who bought these outfits. Jiminie wasn't a shameless person. He didn't abuse private rights in order to get what he wanted. But this time, after Mr. Nelson refused, Jiminie asked directly, "Mr. Nelson, does the lady who ordered these outfits have the surname of Choi?"

 "How did you know?"

Jiminie let out a long sigh and said, "It is Suzy."

This sentence was a positive sentence, not a question.

Jiminie had noticed since the first appearance of Goddess Min Min.

Jimin had tens of millions of fans. Of course he couldn't remember everyone. But some of the more prominent people were kept in his heart. For example, there was once a fan who worked hard and used his posters to embroider a handkerchief. Yes, it wasn't cross-stitch, it was embroidery. Jiminie was moved and remembered the name of this talented fan.

As for this Goddess Min Min, she might not show any talents but this type of spending was difficult for Jiminie to ignore. Now that this happened, the first name that emerged in Jiminie's mind was:

『 Suzy. 』

There were four reasons for this. First, Goddess Min Min said that she could get Jimin's signature.

Second, Goddess Min Min bought so many outfits from Amore P that she obviously needed to often attend dinners.

Third, KMin threatened to get Goddess Min Min's signature.

Fourth, Goddess Min Min once accidentally showed her hand in a photo.

As a model, Jiminie was really concerned about beautiful things. As these fans said, Goddess Min Min really had beautiful hands. When Jimin joined the An Li crew, the first thing he noticed about Suzy was her hands, not her face.

The impression that those hands left Jiminie was very deep. Now all the clues were added together and he got the result immediately.

Jiminie called Suzy. On the phone, the winner of Korea's three main awards spoke with a trembling voice, sounding panicked. Jiminie was very calm, so that Suzy wouldn't be anxious. She resolutely refused to admit her identity, pretending not to know KMin.

A star being a fan of a model, this type of thing was still very common. But Suzy was too high-profile. This incident might cause people to mistakenly think there was a special relationship between her and Jimin. Neither of them wanted to use this incident to cause speculation and intended to conceal this matter.

Next, Jimin decided to let Yuna help him post a message on the Muse fan forum and SNS. In the post, Jiminie said he was grateful to the fans for their support. But he hoped that everyone could support him while ensuring that their lives were stable and happy.

At the same time, he also held a 'give a small mushroom' event.

All fans could participate in this event which allowed them to freely express their love for Jiminie. The type of expressing love could be like KMin and Goddess Min Min, or they could make a video to express their love. They could also draw a picture of Jimin, a line drawing in traditional ink and brush, a block print...