Chapter 112

In a six page presentation, a total of five photos were placed. One was a large picture that spanned two sections, while the remaining photos had one page each. It was a beautiful layout and clever design.

In these photos, Jimin was no longer wearing the red robe. However, his clothes were still red. Before seeing these photos, a person never imagined that this youth could wear red to such a beautiful effect.

The rich red outlined the white skin, making it look crystal clear. The pale red of his full lips was like a flood of water. The crimson lining the bright and clear eyes was like an innocent temptation.

His waist-length hair was the most eye-catching thing in all the photos.

Although the youth's face had matured from a year ago, his graceful temperament didn't make him look different. Instead, he neutralized the beauty of a man and woman, making a unique neutral beauty.

This type of obscure beauty completely penetrated the hearts of every reader thanks to the high and fragile collarbone, the slender fingers, the slightly curved red lips and the cinnabar mole at the corner of his eye.

Even the loyal small mushroom fan, Yao Fei couldn't help whispering, "Jiminie is a really enchanting demon..."

The most terrible thing in the world wasn't being bent by a man/woman!

It was not understanding if you were straight or bent after thinking you had been bent!

At this moment, countless readers realized Luo Ru's grief.

The female readers thought: Jiminie is a man. I definitely wasn't bent by him! But Jiminie with long hair is so beautiful! I really haven't been bent _(:з」∠)_ Well, if such a beautiful woman with a good temperament confessed to me then I would definitely hold her thigh!!

But the moods of the male readers were more complicated: I'm not bent! This model is a man but he looks so enchanting. He is even more beautiful than a woman! But...if this male model stood in front of my eyes, would I really not be tempted? ORZ. I would kneel down and beg for intercourse QAQ!

After waiting for Fei to finish checking out all the photos, her eyes moved to the interview and she started reading carefully.  While reading, Fei kept touching the photos of Jiminie without stopping. The delicate fingers, beautiful face, long hair and then the slender thighs...

No, she couldn't get a nosebleed!

—Wake up, this was too shameless! Quickly release small mushroom!

Let's quickly move away from the perverted fans. At this moment, a handsome man on the top floor of the Muse building was holding the latest Muse issue and read it carefully.

On the ground beside him, there was at least 20 piles of books! Every book pile was half his height and the spines with marked with 'Muse' in a good-looking font. It was as if they were saying, "Look at us, we are this year's June issue of Muse. Freshly printed."

While JB directed a man to move the 21st pile of magazines to a house, Jung Kook was reading the magazine. He didn't go through other columns. He just stared at the pages about his own mushroom and repeatedly read each word for a whole hour!

JB  saw this and couldn't help feeling curious. Therefore, he picked up a Muse issue and looked it up.

Oh, there was an interview. This was good. He would just read it casually.

Hey asking Jimin about the future? This was a good and simple answer.

What? This time it is about Nidelan's fashion show? Yes, a good answer!