Chapter 194

Three days after the official release of the world supermodel rankings in December, the top magazine Edith was released globally.

In the streets and lanes of Korea, Edith's promotional photos could be seen everywhere. Some of the more intelligence bookstore owners and newsstand bosses put this edition of Edith in the most eye-catching position, letting the people passing by see it.

Edith was one of the top five fashion magazines in the world. Although its influence in Korea wasn't as good as the local magazines Muse and Suyi, it always had good sales. And these bosses had long discovered that the cover of this issue of Edith was Jimin, who had recently been on fire!

As long as there was a magazine of Jimin, sales would shoot up! Shouldn't it quickly sell out?

The bosses weren't disappointed this time. At noon, this issue of Edit was sold out, making the savvy bosses hate themselves. Edith was an American magazine and the sales in Korea weren't that great, making them order fewer copies.

The Jiminie fans who had been looking forward to this month's Edith found a cold and indifferent youth on the cover. This was a style that Jimin rarely tried. He was very elegant in a gentleman's tuxedo as he half leaned against the wall, looking at the world outside the photo.

Perhaps because Edith was a Western magazine, this time Jimin's outfit was a full European style.

His soft hair was dyed a brilliant golden yellow. It wasn't the vulgar gold of the country but was the same as the Western blonds, a soft and delicate platinum gold. The hair was deliberately cut short. Many long-haired Jimin fans thought it was a pity but this short and capable hair made the youth look more mature and restrained.

The platinum gold hair was styled back, leaving only a few strands of hair over the forehead, making the smooth forehead look fuller.

It might be a tuxedo but it wasn't as strict as the traditional ones. The youth was leaning against the wall with one foot. The outfit was casually open and the shirt had a few buttons loosened, revealing the bulge of the collarbone.

Bright light hit his right side from the left side of the photo, making the shadow of the young man stretch out on the ground.

This scene was too fresh and beautiful. Such a youth was too gentle and elegant, capturing the group of excited mushroom fans. It also made many passersby fans feel "What type of style can Jimin not control?"

In the afternoon, there were no big changes. Three bookstores and a newspaper stand in the capital sold thousands of copies of Edith to a regular person. This little assistant was very diligent. After gathering all the magazines, he contacted a truck that specifically transported the 10,000 magazines to a high-end villa area.

The assistant didn't notice that after they left the bookstore/newsstand, a few detective-like people walked out and started to call someone.

After receiving these calls, Yuna immediately left Jimin's lounge and headed downstairs to Muse's actor training department. She found Jiminie discussing a few things with Dong Wook.

At this moment, the truth was completely revealed.

The afternoon of the same day, just one hour after the previous event occurred, the well-recognized gold medal agent JB rushed with fright into the KYE studio. He scurried to the private studio at the top and cried out, "I was wrong! It is a fake identity! I found out!"

The moment JB opened the door, Jung Kook was pouring wine. As a designer, Jung Kook would often borrow the power of alcohol if he couldn't find inspiration. It could be red wine, champagne or even white wine and yellow rice wine.