Chapter 60

"In fact, I think it is really hard to show his mentality."

The youth's pleasant voice was heard. Han Hyo Joo was still slightly shocked and couldn't respond. Was this why he was squatting in a corner? There was a helpless smile on the handsome and clear face of the mushroom youth. Jimin explained, "He has suffered too much damage in the world and his eyes are full of hatred. The ones walking the streets aren't human, or he thinks there is no different between humans and animals. But he spared the female teacher at his last murder."

Han Hyo Joo thought for a moment before replying, "It is because the female teacher looks very similar to the doctor who helped ease his psychological pressure."

She had just finished speaking when Jimin suddenly raised his eyes and asked, "But for him, wasn't the female doctor a human? If she is a human then isn't she a beast?"

Han Hyo Joo was suddenly speechless.

"Noona, the script gave him an antisocial personality disorder, a ruthless personality. He despises all humans and doesn't even think of himself as a living creature. So why did he let the female teacher go?"

Han Hyo Joo's mouth opened, but looking at the youth's sincere eyes, she couldn't come up with rebuttal.

Finally, Jimin spread open his hands and summarized, "Then Noona, he must not have a complete antisocial personality. For example, why does he have to rip off the genitals before he kills?"

Han Hyo Joo finally found something to refute. "It is because he was raped by his stepfather as a child, so he hates every man in his 40s..." Han Hyo Joo's voice trailed off as she found her own mistake.

Jimin helplessly waved his hands. "Noona, did you also find it?  Since he thinks that everyone is equal, they are all animals, then why pick middle aged men in their 40s? Why rip off their genitals?"

Han Hyo Joo, "%#$#$#$!!!"

Her worldview was messed up.

Jimin sighed. "Noona, this bug in the script, it is really misleading me!"

Han Hyo Joo was also confused for a long time. Finally, Jimin stood up and the two people headed to the parking lot with their respective assistants.

Han Hyo Joo had completely accepted the youth's words and decided to later look in some psychology books in order to expand the role. Suddenly, Jimin opened his mouth and called out, "Noona."

Han Hyo Joo looked at Jimin with surprise, causing him to smile. "Just now, I was speaking casually. Noona, don't put it in your heart. I don't have an antisocial personality disorder so I don't understand why he is thinking. Maybe in his heart, he is thinking 'this 40 year old man is particularly ugly. Wouldn't it be interesting to tear off that thing?'"

Han Hyo Joo. "... (/=_=)/~┴┴"

Jiminie, come over, I promise not to kill you!!!

You little child, why are you like a sesame bun? Truly bad ahh!

***

Jiminie might've had a serious discussion with Han Hyo Joo about the true meaning of the script yesterday, but to be honest, understanding the story didn't mean that he could really act it out.

Seoul culture in this world was very open, they were able to accept some more...stimulating things. For example, the script that Jimin received for this MV was actually very simple. But if it was studied too deeply, it would make people have a sense of repression.

Why did a young boy commit these serial killings?

Why did he choose men in their 40s and why make them suffer before their deaths?