Chapter 150

At this moment, Heather and Andrew had only walked a dozen steps. The distance to the entrance of the art gallery was more than 10 metres.

Heather had heard of Andrew's name and knew that this playboy was a famous dandy in the American fashion industry. Apart from his appearance, there were really no advantages. The fact that he became a supermodel had a great deal to do with his mother.

Even so, Jimin was really nothing compared to Andrew.

At least Andrew had an amazing background that would help him keep climbing.

Thus, Heather deliberately slowed down in order to talk to Andrew before entering the venue. But as she as chatting with Andrew, she suddenly heard a cry of surprise behind her! Some reporters caught their breaths and there were endless sighs.

Heather were shocked and turned back to look. She saw the two men who came together and felt like she had been struck by thunder. Her whole body was stunned and her wide eyes stayed completely in place.

She saw a handsome man standing next to a handsome youth.

He used hairspray to settle his hair in front of his forehead towards the back of the head, revealing a full and smooth forehead. Without the face covered by hair, his beauty was dazzling like a god. There was no one in this industry who didn't know the owner of this face.

Just like a Korean drama, there was the saying: Only Jung Kook in the fashion industry wouldn't be regarded as a waiter.

And now! The man walked very quietly beside the youth, leaning down from time to time to whisper something in his ear. Despite not doing it deliberately, a noble and elegant temperament spread around the two people. Under the illumination of the lights, they seemed to be radiant.

The click click of the shutters never stopped as the two people walked.

As mentioned before, the red carpet basically ended at the signature wall and the reporters wouldn't take more photos. After all, there were new people on the red carpet waiting to take photos. However, there were exceptions to everything.

As long as it was Jung Kook, no matter where he appeared, he must be the focus of the audience!

The camera would follow him from the moment he got off his vehicle to the front door of the venue!

Now there was a delicate and beautiful youth next to Jung Kook. Thus, they would become the focus of the audience and would be praised by everyone!

In addition, everyone found that despite standing next to Jung Kook, the youth wasn't the slightest bit inferior!

Jung Kook was wearing a black high-end outfit while Jimin was dressed in white. Jung Kook's left ear had a dazzling red stud while Jimin's right ear had an elegant black stud.

Once the two men walked together, they seemed to really be walking in a fashion show. The fierce atmosphere of the top supermodels instantly captured everyone present.

Don't mention those entertainment reporters who didn't know much about the fashion industry. Even the fashion magazine reporters and new supermodel Andrew Wallen couldn't help being shocked by the momentum of these two people! He instantly lost the ability to resist!

Jung Kook alone was enough for everyone to speak praise.

At the same time, there was the youth who was no less than Jung Kook beside him. Then a reporter realized, "Wait a minute? The atmosphere wasn't so fierce and cold when Jimin and Heather walked together? I felt that the atmosphere between him and Heather was very harmonious!"