Chapter 41

The brilliant morning sun shone through the thick windows, illuminating the youth's black hair with a faint gold. J Hope had one hand on the steering wheel, while the other one handed breakfast to Jimin in the backseat. The car temporarily waited for the congestion to ease, leaving J Hope free to say a few words.

"Jiminie, how do you know Jung Kook?"

J Hope had been busy going to CX Entertainment to talk about the MV cooperation, so he had no time to talk to Jimin about it. Over the past few days, Yuna had accompanied Jimin to shoot the ads. Now that the project was concluded, he had a chance to talk to Jimin face to face.

At this time, Jimin was drinking Yuna's medicinal drink. Jimin had to drink at least five cups a day. The night before, Yuna would give him some to bring home and heat up for the next morning.

Once he heard J Hope's words, Jimin calmly put down the cup in his hand and replied. "Hyung, after we finished filming the photos for Character and went to RS, I met him in the restroom." Jimin spoke fluently and smoothly. The tone was very calm, as if he was speaking the truth. "He forgot to bring some paper and the toilet paper wasn't enough. He was very embarrassed and borrowed some paper from me when I entered."

J Hope, "..."

Then Jimin added, as if he suddenly thought of something. "Oh yes, he was very grateful to me."

At this time, the top floor of Muse.

Jung Kook, "Achoo..."

JB, "Eh? Do you have a cold? Jung Kook."

......

It didn't sound like a big deal. Even God Jeon had to eat and do his business right? J Hope admitted that Jung Kook, this handsome and cold person also had to resolve...that problem... what was wring with that?

Not having toilet paper was normal...

This wasn't right! Why did he feel like it was too fanciful!!

After hesitating for a moment, J Hope couldn't help asking, "Jiminie, why do I feel so strange listening to you..."

Through the rear view mirror, the teenager smiled slightly and revealed his white teeth. "Hyung, you can ask Jung Kook. It isn't a big deal. I believe he will tell you the truth about that time."

J Hope, "...(┙>∧<)┙へ┻┻"

He wasn't a fool!

If he really asked Jung Kook, he would be melted by the other person's frost!!!

Jimin insisted that this was the reason why 'Jung Kook chose to go to my work', and J Hope couldn't force it. In fact, J Hope had been carefully thinking over the past few days. If Jung Kook was plotting something, what could J Hope do?

In this half year, his small model was really fierce and rose in popularity, but he could barely be countered as a first-tier model in Muse. He was more like a second-tier.

Who was Jung Kook? What could Jung Kook want with his small model?

J Hope didn't think much about it. He quickly exchanged details with Jimin about the itinerary and arrangements. Once he learned that Jimin was really determined to spend all seven days in the company's acting training department, J Hope couldn't help trying to persuade him, "Can you at least rest for one day? Jimin, you have been really busy for the past six months. You should let yourself relax."

Jimin held the cup of bitter pain and drank the last mouthfuls. Then he took a deep breath and shook his head. "No hyung, I'm not particularly nervous about this training. It can be considered a type of vacation."